-
SO I DIDN'T GO SCHOOL TODAY. I said my hair wasn't nice, right?! LOL! I watched the first 6 episodes of Gossip Girl Season 1 again! HAHAHA, all of them changed a lot except for Dan Humphrey's hair. Anyway, Gladys sent me a MMS and I went to check it out and it was actually my report card. Get this: I have 3 Cs and 2 Bs. EUGENE NEVER GETS THIS TYPE OF RESULTS SINCE HE BECAME MAGICALLY SMART!!! IT WAS DEPRESSING! Anyway, YES, MY BROTHER'S LEAVE HAS BEEN APPROVED, WHICH MEANS, I'M REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY GOING TO GENTING AND KUALA LUMPUR! I heard the Perjaya Times Square has LOTS OF THINGS to shop at! I'M BUYING LOTS OF STUFFS THERE MAN. I asked my dad for S$200 (which would be 400 ringgit) already! HAHAHA. I CAN'T WAIT!!! JUST TWO WEEKS MORE! But, so little time, I have to get SO MANY THINGS DONE before this short trip! 4 days, leh! LOL! Alright alright, I'll get going. My 12th 100th anniversary post is done! It's scheduled to be published by 3 p.m, so no worries, by 3 pm, you'll definitely get to see the post. Hope it's not too boring! But since when does Eugene care right? HAHAHA!
-
HAVE FUN DURING WEEKENDS AND GOOD LUCK TO MY DEAREST FRIENDS WHO WOULD BE NON-STOP REVISING FOR MT 'O' LEVEL PAPER ON MONDAY! Bye! =D
-
-
PS: THIS IS THE CUTEST THING ALIVE AND I WANT THIS! Plus, XiaXue blog looks nice!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.