Evening! It has been a really long day and last night I didn't have a wonderful sleep. School as usual was boring, Maths, English, Chemistry, Biology, MT (which was free period). Went home and had a WONDERFUL TIME shitting. Oh, apparently the UNSW essay-writing competition was postponed to next week due to the H1N1 virus and the containment, so I guess, I'll have a week to prepare and study all my vocabulary words! Anyway, life in school's alright. It's just that I'm not used to the NEW environment. Feels so weird. Hahaha, oh during MT, Tricia and I talked about HAMSTERS! AND I THINK I WANNA BUY ONE TOO!!! Hahahaha! Aiden and the new hamster could be like best friends! LOL, I hope? HAHAHA! I think hamsters are DUPER cute. Maybe I'll get one. Hahahahaha!
-
Few things I have to get sorted out. First, I need a haircut. Second, the UNSW competition. Third, three tuitions (yes, tuitions!). Fourth & Fifth, personal reasons. Sixth, social calendar. Seventh, iron my uniform! Alright, not so few after all. Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.