Firstly, I JUST WANNA SAY. All these photos were taken when I wasn't in a really good mood. I mean, I had the intention of taking photos but when it came to the point of actually posing in a sense, I ended up taking average photos. Like, not so bad (or maybe it was?) but not so good either. Plus, I intended to wear a few other clothes, but by the time I was done with the second shirt, the unexpected guests came over (and by unexpected I mean, my parents totally didn't inform me that there were a few guests coming). I had no time to 'camwhore' with the rest of the shirts. Hahahahaha, I was bored lah.
And you guys have seen this shirt already. So...............
Taken a week ago when my Dad bought the Samsung OMNIA phone.
On the day I had my haircut (yesterday).
I had to get in the mood, so this was one of the best photos taken when I wasn't in the mood. HAHAHAHA!
Slowly warming up.
Not so good. Don't really know why I bought this shirt.
And no, I'M SO NOT WEARING THIS FOR PROM NIGHT.
OK, the photos you are about to see may instill some disgust because I was trying to act sexy. HAHAHAHA! But I guess I failed. I wanted to like force out the stupid pecs but I realised I had no more pecs and just a tummy, so when I sorta crunch forward, my small tummy just appears. And yeah, you may not get to see this on Facebook, so the one time opportunity where you can really mock and insult is NOW! -
Before we begin, here is a list of insults you can throw at:
1) GAYISH F-CKFACE!
2) UGLY ACT CUTE.
3) 700
4) POSER
5) STUPID JERK
6) GUN KNEE NAH.
7) GO HOME LAH.
8) NABEI SO ACT SIA.
9) LOW-CLASS MODEL
10) STUPID DOG
Hahahaha, see my stomach!
This one was rather candid. I sort of posed then I suddenly clicked on the 'snap' button and well, I realised this wasn't bad. Or maybe it is.
HAHAHA! OK this one abit gay lah.
This one not bad.
This one too. And my tummy is too... protruding.
Some close-ups.
Woops! You could see my pyjamas. Hahaha.
--
Yeah and there goes the coffee shirt again, like, I've seen this for a million times.
The classic wink.-
OK, I am planning a birthday party. More details would be discussed. Hopefully my friends would come since it's like near the exam period. But oh well! Hopefully. I never intended to plan a birthday party, not for this year for that matter, but, looks like it may actually happen! =D Good night!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.