Thursday, August 27, 2009

Do You Know Me?

I am at the last page of my Research. I still have diagrams to do for my Development. After doing all those diagrams, I would have to explain and then give a final conclusion. Then that would mark the completion of Coursework A. Wah, even when I type it out I feel really excited and impatient to get it over and done with. Mother Tongue was super fun. Tricia and I played cards and we both took turns to win and lose. Hahaha, I don't know how. It seems that whenever I shuffle the deck, I would win. But whenever she shuffles the deck, she would win. Then, we both shuffled the deck and she won. =( HAHAHAHA! But apparently, I won her in the QUICKEST Taiti game ever played. Hahaha! I always win lah! Hahaha! Stupid idiot suddenly raced with me to the History class. Hahaha! Then during History we played Heart Attack as well as Taiti with Atikah and Woon Yee! English was naptime. From that hour onwards all the way till 5 p.m, I stayed in the computer lab to complete my coursework.
-
Met Stephanie at her stupid school. Did I tell you she has to fast as well? I'm never going to your school, Stephanie! I'd kill the taxi-driver if he didn't give me a discount. Because he totally didn't know where your school was! Sheesh! Hahaha. So we went to Plaza Singapura. We slacked around the shopping mall while waiting for 7 p.m. so she could break fast. We went to Times and spent an hour there reading and slacking (for me, of course). We went Daiso and I bought a file! Woooh! Then we went window-shopping and we finally went to KFC for our dinner. Hahaha, I was super hungry that it was almost as if I was the one who was fasting. Hahaha! Stephanie totally didn't even gobble up her food (although, somehow she manages to eat faster than me) and I was the one eating like a pig. Hahahaha so we went home after that! Great catching up with you idiot. =D
-
I shall go complete my coursework. Bye. I want to watch G.I. Joe. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.