Sunday, August 9, 2009

Leonard's Birthday Lunch

We went to Pu Tien restaurant again! (See one post in the month of May around 18th May (Mum's Birthdate)) This time we weren't pretty satisfied. It was alright, I guess. But one thing's for sure. We'll not come back here ever again.
My elder brother.
Younger brother
The middle kid.
Drunken Prawns! Still one of my favourites!
Chicken or Duck, I think.
Yam thingy. Looks like dog food.
Beef with Sesame Buns! SUPER NICE!

Mini Shrimp with Seaweed. Quite nice.






One of my FAVOURITE desserts: Gingko Nuts with Yam Paste (or-nee)
My mother wanted to throw away all my magazines. All these magazines are worth $500 plus. Let's see what I could have spent it on:
1) MP3
2) Movie tickets
3) Airplane ticket to Genting alone
4) Lots and lots of clothes
5) Fine Dining


2 magazines of Hot! I gave up after buying two of these magazines as I found it worthless.
And look at that huge stack of 8 Days Magazines! One of my favourite magazines -- for now. The only magazines I buy every month (and every week for 8 Days) is well 8 Days and Men's Health (I seriously think it's an excellent magazine because it helps me to keep fit and gives me lots of inside information that I need to know.
Around 150 issues.
Then I bought First, as well. It's a magazine based on movies. Which I found worthless as well since there's a huge column about movies in 8 Days.
Teenage! I used to love this magazine because it has Dear Kelly. But I soon realised that it was worthless. I spend $3 on Dear Kelly? Plus, they kept featuring local stars and it just BORES ME.
Lime! One of my favourite magazines! Unfortunately, it sort of closed down. The last issue, I gather, was last year. If it were still publishing, I'd have more by now.

Teens. The worst magazine ever. They feature local stars ALL THE TIME and they don't always get interviews with Western celebs. So annoying. Gave up buying many many months before Teenage.
And guess what I found among all of these magazines!? My Melbourne airplane ticket! Just one look at this ticket brought SO MANY MEMORIES. The best part of it was, I went without my family and with my friends!
-
More cute photos of Aiden and me!


Watch this video! Hahahaha! Alright so on Friday, Bivithara, Atikah (short), Daryll Ong, Asaad and I went to the supermarket which was near my house. After which, we went to my house to defrost the chicken wings and while waiting, we played a few card games and then we marinated the chicken wings! They left and I got off to meet Daryll Ong and Iskandar (which you've already read in the previous post). As for Saturday, had Maths tuition at Mavis with Jasmine! Then, the whole family and I went to Pu Tien restaurant for lunch. The next post is coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.