Thursday, August 13, 2009

Nothing Else I Can Say (Lady Gaga's concert)

Firstly, I am in absolutely no obligation to whack myself for not charging the phone, thinking that 50% would last throughout the whole concert.
-
Secondly, if I'd have known, I would have brought an extra camera, at least.
-
Thirdly, I am so underdressed/overdressed (I think).
-
Fourthly, I SHOULD HAVE SAID HI TO JOANNE STEFANI (LADY GAGA) BUT I DIDN'T KNOW HER NAME AND I COULDN'T POSSIBLY SAY, "HI LADY GAGA" (more of those details later).
-
Fifthly, I am trying very hard not to think about this because I know I'll regret and sulk for days.
-
Is there a sixthly? Anyway... Sixthly, the things that happened today that involves hatred/anger will be pushed to tomorrow, because Lady Gaga's post is about Lady Gaga = Gaga = Crazy =High = Shiok =Happy. We can therefore deduce that a post about Lady Gaga's concert must be a happy one (although I'm trying to look at that way and not at WHY THE FUCK I DIDN'T CHARGE MY HANDPHONE BATTERY)..
-
Seventh, since my battery died on me during Lady Gaga's concert, I have taken people's videos from YouTube and compiled them in chronological order (according to my memory, which unfortunately, might not be accurate) for your own personal interest. Speaking of personal interest, to those who fucking used me for your personal advantages/interests, please think twice because I'm not one whom you can use and play around. Ask for things, then suddenly disappear like I'm some hotel room.
-
Eighth, (I don't think there's such a word), ENJOY THIS POST BECAUSE LADY GAGA CAME ACROSS AS DOWN-TO-EARTH, CHIRPY, HUMOUROUS, SEDUCTIVE, CUTE, OPEN-MINDED. And I fell in love with her. I think I did. Plus, she's so bloody tall (more of that later), and she's like the coolest coolest person alive.
-
Last but not the least, the most important of all, I'd like to thank Stephanie and Stephanie's Dad for this wonderful opportunity to see the star LIKE LITERALLY LESS THAN A METRE AWAY after the concert as well as see the star on stage like less than 5 metres away. It freaked me out when I saw her like less than a metre away. My heart was pumping and I could really feel the adrenaline. Damnit, which explained why I was so speechless. Plus, I just waved to her in her car! ARGHHH hahahaha! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. OK, calm down Eugene. Do NOT freak out.
-
PS, my mistake. DPA results are NOT out yet.
Again, Stephanie's photos would not be published because she's super shy.
Since we've got the "FREE" pass to Lady Gaga's, we thought we could go Keane's but we hate Keane.
That's how close we are to the stage. And yes, all of you do know the dimensions or whatever you call it of the camera from the stage.
Our passes! Sorry Keane fans, two Free Passes were gone to waste.
At night, the whole field is filled up. Even at the stairs of the building.



Hi.
Fiona.
Oh the two caucasians in front of us were really really gorgeous.
Inquisitive. Because of these two deejays, I kept thinking Lady Gaga would SOMEHOW appear after them and so I wasted my battery filming THIS PAIR. ARGHHHHHHH!!! Why am I so dumb?!
On a little sidenote, that won't make much of an impact, their music was quite good.
LADY GAGA APPEARS!
FIRST SONG, PAPARAZZI!
-
Alright, I'm sure many of you are wondering HOW did I get FREE TICKETS to Lady Gaga's concert? Well, Stephanie's Dad is a boss of this service line and he was providing stuffs (I can't specify) for the concert (FYI, it wasn't backstage) and so Stephanie's Dad gave us free passes on account we would work for him (but, in the end, her Dad just let us watch the concert on our own), and that was partly thanks to Stephanie for talking about me to her Dad, because she remembered I wanted to go watch Lady Gaga on my MSN Personal Message. SO SO SO SO, WE GOT IN AND WE WERE LITERALLY FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
SO WE WAITED LIKE TWO HOURS FOR LADY GAGA. But the wait was rewarding, I guess. We had like an hour and a half listening to her songs and her jokes. Hahaha! She was really really funny lah. And her singing was actually quite good! She's super super funny and she was like playing on the piano and she suddenly kicked her leg high up in the air and she literally placed her foot on the keys of the piano and randomly tapped on any.
-
After the whole concert, OK OK OK THE BEST PART HAS YET TO COME. So so so so so so so so, we went behind the building because her Dad had access to that area and we waited there, meanwhile Stephanie and I talked about all our past stuffs (and I found out I had 13 best friends and I currently have three! So in other words, I had 10 ex-best friends, of course, the latest one as you all know is Gladys which I'm still not over the facts and people still think it's my/our fault, but I won't go back to it again so I shan't elaborate further, if you'd like to read the posts (two extremely long ones) they're in July, Nasty Sides Of Friendship and My Response To Frivolousness).
-
And and and and and we were actually WAITING FOR LADY GAGA TO COME OUT OF THE ROOM WHERE SHE WAS HAVING HER DINNER. HAHAHAHA!!! SO SO SO SO SO, WE WERE LIKE WAITING NEAR THE EXIT WHERE SHE WAS GOING TO COME OUT. And there she walked out. Two girls took a photo with her. Eugene, relax. Relax. Relax. I shall not freak out and I shall not regret not charging my phone. She was (not exaggerating!) less than a metre away from us. Her hair was quite short? I think she was wearing a wig lah during the concert. She wore sunglasses. Black coat and skirt. High security. Huge American men. We Asians are small-built, lah. =( Hahaha. OK, so I waved to her when she was in the car, but she didn't see. Oh well. Hahahaha. Lady Gaga's not my idol. I shan't freak out since she's not. NO I'M FREAKING FREAKING OUT AHARHAHAAPDOAIDPAOAPOKASALACLANCM,CNAFIP!!!!
-
Hahahaha. Aiya, I just wasted a once in a lifetime opportunity by saying HI or taking a photo if I had battery with an overnight sensational superstar. IT'S NO BIG DEAL. So, Stephanie's Dad sent me home and yeap, midnight! =) SO I'M SUPER TIRED NOW. Really thank you Steph and Steph's dad. At least other people don't get to see Lady Gaga literally less than a metre away. You guys might think I'm lying but I have no reason to lie and if it's coming from Stephanie, it's credible. If I had the proof, I am IN NO OBLIGATION to show you guys. Once again, it's all thanks to my STUPID phone battery.
-
Here are the YouTube videos (the first two videos are the ones I took, I managed to film down the opening of her concert and the song, Paparazzi). PS, Paiseh for the stupid dumb screamings emitted from my mouth and the comments that I said.
-





By the way, I just realised that I've published similar videos. I guess I didn't copy the code correctly, and I'm tired now, so you guys can either view them on YouTube or on my next post.
-
HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE POST AND ARE YOU GUYS JEALOUS, MUCH?! HAHAHAHAHA! I love Lady Gaga.
-
OK, school on Wednesday was alright. Just that there was another thing that happened between Ms Tay and me. As for today, Bio practical was awesome and fun. A lot of things have happened. Thank God It's Friday. Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.