Evening! OK, so yesterday was my elder brother's birthday. But he was in camp for reservice. Awww! Hahaha! But my guess is we're going to celebrate his birthday most likely on Sunday? And no, I don't think you can link this to why I didn't blog yesterday. LOL! Fine, I'll tell you. It was a very very long day that I had on Monday. I was awake around 6.30 am (and yes, in case you didn't know, I've been waking up at 6.30 since June, heck even June, since the start of the year (but that was irregular)), went to school and had like 7 hours' of lessons. Biology practical was super fun! I love practicals. I don't know why for some reason whatsoever, I'm excited for the Prelims Science Practical Exam. Damn la my shift is like the last one. But I've got a good spot though! I can easily peek from the corner of my eye! Hehehe! Hahaha! I'm just kidding.
Our class had finished watching The Sound Of Music and I love the songs! Hahaha! F&N periods were hell. Yes, PERIODS. Oh oh oh NOT ONLY THAT, yesterday, Jasmine (who was sick), Atikah (who was sick), Daryll Ong (who was sick), Jameson (IDK what happened), Tresharene and Bivithara were ALL ABSENT! And I was alone. Hahaha! Yah lah, someone would be grinning and thinking, "Yes ah, Eugene got no friends today!". Hahaha! Yah, today only. For that person, it's forever. But I pulled through the whole day without friends, only the (kecik) Atikah came but never really talked to her the whole time. After that Tricia and Bivithara came to school for like absolutely no reason at all! HAHAHAHA! But I accompanied them for lunch! And we like went to slack before I finally headed home since stupid Yong Wei couldn't meet earlier.
-
Then, took like a slight nap and I was off for English tuition! If you didn't know, Mavis Tuition Centre provides extra lessons. But the one I went to yesterday was make-up lessons for Sunday (since it's NDP). After that, YW half-treated me to KFC! Woooo! So, he's officially not stupid. Hahaha! Yeah, by then it was already 10.30 pm plus and I would be out of my mind if I came online and I know I would never stop since I had so many things to do online.
-
As for today! Yes, EVERYONE ALSO DIDN'T COME, except Tricia and Bivithara. THE REST PLEASE COME TO SCHOOL SOON OKAY. ALL SICK! Aiyoo! Hahaha! School was fine today, hahaha it was funny as well. Went home after running a few errands, played Audition, FarmVille and took a nice nap! Hehehe! Now I don't have any mood to eat. I'm thinking instant noodles. Or I shall call my parents. :) The food looks so bland & cold as well (it is partly my fault for not eating earlier but still...). Plus, I don't want to trouble my maid. My maid's quite OK lah. At some times she's irritating, at some times when she talks, I have completely no idea what she's saying and I'll be like smiling only, at some times she asks me for help and I'll be too lazy.
-
OK! Events for this week! Prelims English Oral on Wednesday! Tricia's birthday on Thursday! Meeting Iskandar and probably a few of my classmates on Friday! Having double tuitions on Saturday! Probably having a birthday celebration for my elder brother on Sunday! Cool cool. I'm fully booked. Next week as well. I should do something on Monday. LIKE STUDYING. Tuesday there's nothing. Wednesday is when the DPA Results are released! And also, SPECIAL NIGHT WITH STEPHANIE. Then tuitions to fill up the remaining days. August is such a busy month. Imagine if it's September or late September. Jasmine's birthday, Stephanie's birthday and many other birthdays I know. Everyone gets drunk on Christmas, that's why we September babies pop out 9 months later. LOL! I should get going. It's getting late. Till next time, goodbye! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.