I watched Obsessed yesterday. Hahahahaha, freaking funny show. Stupid too. It was so draggy at the start and I was longing for Ali Larter and Beyonce Knowles to have the catfight but it only lasted for like what, 20 minutes of the film? Boring! HAHAHA! However, the catfight was the only funny part. Like how Sharon (Beyonce) get all cool with the black accent and told Lisa (Ali Larter), "I said DON'T TOUCH ME!". HAHAHAHAHA! Super funny. Overall, I rate the film 2 out 5 stars. 1 for the hot girls and 1 for the fighting scenes. Other than that, the movie was crap. Hahaha.
-
What do you know, school was quite enjoyable? HAHAHA! Had like a little Biology practical on transverse and longitudinal section (I think?) on fruits. Dumb practical. For English, Ms Sim gave us lollipops, thank you Ms Sim! The rest of the day went fine. Although it was a tiring day, I still enjoyed it. DPA results tomorrow! This is it. If the results turn out positive, I may actually have a future! If not, well, two months of extra holidays could be very useful! Hahahaha! Good luck to those DPA candidates as well! =) And, looks like I may actually sleep at 10 p.m. after all! Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.