Saturday, August 29, 2009

I Gotta Feeling


-
ONE OF THE SEXIEST KOREAN MUSIC VIDEOS ALIVE.
-
ONE OF THE SEXIEST SONG ALIVE - Black Eyed Peas' I Gotta Feeling. It has this David Guetta's Love Is Gone background beat.
-
I gotta feeling...
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good good night (whole paragraph x2)
-
I gotta feeling... (Woohoo)
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good good night (whole paragraph x2)
-
Tonight's the night
Let's live it up
I got my money
Let's spend it up
Go out and smash it
Like Oh My God
Jump off that sofa
Let's kick it OFF
-
I know that we'll have a ball
If we get down
And go out
And just lose it all
I feel stressed out
I wanna let it go
Lets go way out spaced out
And loosing all control

-
Fill up my cup
Mazel tov
Look at her dancing
Just take it... OFF
Lets paint the town
We'll shut it down
Let's burn the roof
And then we'll do it again
-
Lets do it (x4)
And do it (2x)
Let's live it up
And do it (3x)
Do it, do it
Lets do it(3x)
-
Cause I gotta feeling... (WoooHooo)
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good good night
-
I gotta feeling... (WoooHooo)
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good good night
-
I gotta feeling
Tonight's the night (HEY! )
Let's live it up (lets live it up)
I got my money (I'm paid)
Lets spend it up (Lets spend it up)
Go out and smash it (Smash it)
Like Oh My God (Like Oh My God)
Jump off that sofa (Come On! )
Lets kick it OFF
-
Fill up my cup (Drank)
Mazel tov (La chaim)
Look at her dancing (Move it Move it)
Just take it... OFF
Lets paint the town (Paint the town)
We'll shut it down (Shut it down)
Lets burn the roof (Woooooo)
And then we'll do it again
-
Lets do it (x4)
And do it (2x)
Let's live it up
And do it (3x)
Do it, do it
Lets do it(3x)
Do it, do it, do it, do it
-
Here we come
Here we go
We gotta rock
Easy come
Easy go
Now we on top
Feel the shot
Body rock
Rock it don't stop
Round and round
Up and down
Around the clock
-
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
Friday, Saturday
Saturday to Sunday
-
Get, get, get, get, get with us
You know what we say (say)
Party everyday (x2)
-
And I'm feeling (WooHooo)
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good good night
-
I gotta feeling (WooHooo)
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good good night
-
Woohoo
-
JUST CAME BACK FROM STUDYING! And I went for a run yesterday with my brothers! HAHAHA! At the first round, I was like running ahead of my brothers but by the second round, they totally caught up with me and I was exhausted by then. HAHAHA! We took the route from like the 315 bus-stop past the playground past the letterbox past the second bus-stop and then our route had a turn on the left whereby buses 147, 70, 156, etc alight passengers there. All the way till the mosque, and then there's a small narrow road in between the flats and the mosque, so back to square one. HAHAHA! That was our route. I think it's like 1.5 km? Perhaps. Super super tired. My legs are still aching.
-
Had Maths extra tuition lessons and after that, Jasmine and I had KFC for lunch! Super full after that. We went to the nearest photo shop to print some photos! Right after, we went to AMK by the Circle Line, we slacked around AMK Hub and after which, she went to meet her cousin while I went home to put down some stuffs and grab some books for STUDY TIME! Hahaha! My tutor postponed tuition to Monday, so I was free and I decided to study with Jasmine and her cousin too. So we studied all the way till 8 p.m. I feel incredibly good. Thanks Jasmine for buying the red file! Hahaha! I have no idea why she's so random, but she suddenly bought the red file as a gift to me for IDK-what-occasion. Hahahaha but thank you very much! Oh and thanks too for lending me your card for me to borrow a book from the library! Hahaha!
-
Anyway, so I studied Chemistry first. Glad to know that I'm NOT really stupid in Chemistry. Glad to know that I still have a strong foundation in Chemistry. I would need to reset my goals now that new teachers have arrived and old teachers have left. Trust me, looks like I might not even get my Mass Comms diploma anymore. English: A2 / B3. Maths: B3. Combined Sciences: B3 (I have never targetted a B for Science, but now that my Chemistry teacher has been changed to Ms Tan, I think I would get a B instead of As (like I always do)). Combined Humanities: There's still hope. B3. Lastly, F&N: B3. Let's add this up. 3 + 3 + 3 +3 + 3 = 15 points. And what's Mass Comm's COP? 10. Wow, I can die laughing now.
- I gave up until I saw that message that got my heart beating fast again.
Let's just hope I would improve now. There are areas in my Science that I can improve and that I'm sure of, but I just can't cope under Ms Tan's lessons. It's not that I don't have a problem with her, it's that I keep thinking that the reason why I failed Sec 2 (and trust me, I could have gotten into Express if I hadn't failed my CA (tests and homework) was because of her. For my Sec 2 end-years, I had like 70%. They said you could get in Express if you scored 75%. However, the 5% was lost due to the fact that I didn't do well in tests and homework. The only reason why I did well for Sec 2 was because I studied like mad, alone. English is safe. Combined Humanities is safe (I just have to depend on myself to work hard). F&N is safe (I just have to study hard). Maths is quite safe (I just have to clear my doubts). Combined Sciences (I just need to get help with my Chemistry. My Biology is top notch).
- Turns out that feeling was right. Your feelings for me are mutual.
And because I studied today, I felt so much more relieved and better , confident. It's like, wow, keep this discipline up and I'll be back to my study-chiong-mode like last year. A rather late start but it's still a good one. Back to the topic, so I studied Maths and did a Source-Based question (notice the singular form) and went home! Super super tired. Not only that, 4 hours of tuition tomorrow. The Maths tuition is the sian one because for some reason, Sunday Maths tuitions are the longest of the other days and it's not because I have sat through the first two hours of English and that I'm lazy to sit through another 2 hours of Maths. Trust me, I've sat on a chair for more than 8 hours (I did get up a few times) when I was in a study-chiong-mode last year. Sitting for four hours is EASY PEASY to me, ok! Hahahaha!
- I'll be waiting for you. Love. Sigh.
Alright Alright! Shall get going now! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.