Sunday, August 16, 2009

Last Night On Earth

HAHAHA! Paiseh, I hate the background. Stupid ugly divider.
-
Two tuitions. Dismissed early for English tuition and went to get some food. YW left, Jasmine came. Maths tuition. Went to buy toner and some food! Initially we wanted to print some photos, but the shop was already closed. Oh well! Arh, it's already Sunday. Monday blues, perhaps? Nothing on for tomorrow and I hope not because I'll be very tired. DPA results on Tuesday. A 50% part of me is worried about the results and the other half of me just doesn't seem to care much. But I can assure, I will not be disappointed if the results come out unexpected (or expected) because I'm mentally prepared already. There's always other exercises that can put me through my ideal course.
-
So far, I've been practising on reading passages aloud that I think I'm used to it? But I need someone to hear me so that he or she can correct me. And I need someone who can ask me questions about a picture. As for my F&N coursework, just had a chat with Ms Noreen, and yeah, I'm very stressed about the coursework. I am procrastinating yet I'm stressing out? Funny, right? I just need to be placed somewhere out of my comfort zone so that I can do my coursework. That's all for this weekend! Have a great week ahead! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.