So, happy birthday Tresharene! Happy for your 17th birthday! Haha! You always make me laugh and make me smile in class and each time you aren't in school, it wouldn't be as fun as when you were in school!
Anyway, school was quite fun! SS Test was amazingly easy! Thanks to my father for delivering my five super huge and thick files! Seriously! If I carried it to school, I'D DIE. Got rid of all my files as soon as possible! PE was classroom time and we had lots of fun playing games! HAHAHA! Maths was funny too! HAHAHA! I was suddenly reminded of this nursery song (I think), "How much is that doggie in the window? Wuff wuff!". Hahaha! And I sang it in class! HAHAHA! And I kept annoying almost all of the teachers by asking them how much that doggie was in the window. HAHAHAHAHA!!!
MT, History, English was all fun lah. Hahaha! Had lunch with Jasmine, Jameson, Ivy, Audrey, Woon Yee and Cai Jia! Then it was Biology practical as remedial which was SUPER SUPER FUN! HAHAHA! I enjoyed doing Biology practicals. IT'S SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER EASY. Although there are a few errors that would have to be corrected, but other than that, I am doing FINE! Chemistry too. I hope. Hahaha!
Had a hugeee nap just now. Super super tired. Even as I woke up and got out of my bed and as I went to wash my face, the minute I saw my parents' bed, I lay on it and slept for another 10 minutes. HAHAHAHA! Had herbal chicken for dinner! SUPER NICE! LOVED IT! I LOVE HERBAL CHICKEN. HAHAHAHA! The ginseng is like SHIOK! And yes, I LOVE GINSENG OKAY. Oh thanks Zhafri for the movies!
OK, it's FRIDAY ALREADY! Would be having half-day! Hahaha, for the first time or maybe second or third, I am finally able to watch as an audience and NOT AS A PHOTOGRAPHER. Seriously! For my whole four years as a photographer (yes 1 year was in Sec 1 and I was too... inexperienced), I've been taking photos for almost EVERY occasion, event or whatsoever. It's very tiring but I love it. I love the thrill and I love the results I get when taking photos. Plus, us photographers get privileged information! HAHAHA! I was given classified information of the Guest Of Honor's car license plate number. That's why I'm (we're) so ON THE DOT! Shiok right! Hahahaha! But tomorrow, it'll be great for once to just sit down and watch, although I'll still reminisce on the 4 different years of NDP school parades, walking around different contigents and climbing up to the 4th floor for an overview. So fun!
The reason why I took up photography! Hahaha! Then after tomorrow, would be doing something with a few friends. After that, would be going to meet Iskandar and Daryll Ong is coming too! Hahahaha but IDK LAH! I'M STILL LOOKING FOR MORE PEOPLE TO COME AND JOIN. Alright alright, GOOD NIGHT! TGIF.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.