Evening! First things first. EL Oral was SUPER EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am very confident I did well for my Reading because, I DIDN'T MAKE ANY MISTAKES. Or as far as I was conscious, I knew I didn't make any mistakes. And I was super super nervous my body temperature shot up. I felt super warm. My voice was slightly trembling but hey, I still did well for reading! Picture Discussion, well, let's just say I did alright. I'm not really good at Picture Discussions and I know it myself. But, I don't know if it's a good thing if the oral examiner asked me like three questions. Yeah, she asked me three questions only. I thought it would be like six or something. I don't know if that's a good thing. As for conversation, I MADE THEM LAUGH! HAHAHA! She asked if I felt giving was better than receiving and I was like, "NO! I like receiving gifts! HAHAHAHA! And if I gave gifts, people might not appreciate it". I gave some cock-bull story lah. HAHAHA! But yeah, my conversation was cool. =)
- Well, looks like it was just infatuation. I think you're playing me.
Anyway, I'm just two documents away. Yesterday I was like 8 documents away? Hahahaha. I guess I'm 95% done. OMG, I can't wait to just freaking complete this coursework. It's like after this crisis, I can finally be de-stressed. For this week, for that matter. Because next week would be the start of Prelims already. Gah. School was fun. Because I slept for some of the lessons. Hahahaha! Alright, tomorrow would be meeting Stephanie after completing the rest of my coursework. Maths Extra Lessons on Saturday. Tuition as well. So in total I would have like three maths lessons this weekend. Because on Sunday, I have another Maths tuition plus another English tuition. Yay. Prelims on Monday. English paper. After all the English classes that I've attended, it's finally time to put the skills I've acquired to good use! Especially Summary. Since Jameson totally thinks I would fail summary. Hahaha. But I've learnt how to identify irrelevant points so I guess I should be good. I really hope I'd score for Prelims. Practical Exam on Wednesday! I'm excited as well! =)
- Oh well, it's over now.
OK, guess I should go and complete some parts of my coursework. 1 more day to freedom. GOOD NIGHT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.