Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It Makes Me Worried Sick & Silly

I bought this shirt earlier in June when I went Genting! =)



And I'm super super worried. My coursework is still not completed. I still have Evaluation to complete. Research not completed. Development not completed. Deadline was Monday. Deadline was Tuesday. Deadline is Wednesday. Deadline is Thursday. Deadline is Friday. Obviously, we'd strike out 'Deadline is Wednesday' because MY 'O' LEVEL ENGLISH ORAL EXAM IS TOMORROW. Since I'm the 5th, I should be done by 4 p.m? That'll give me at least an hour to do some work. If it weren't for night classes that was cancelled this year, we all would have completed it MONTHS before the deadline. If it weren't for me slacking all the time and surfing Facebook, I would have completed my coursework MONTHS AGO. Now, when the ACTUAL deadline is just a month away and the ACTUAL submission was LAST WEEK, I'm frantically typing away and I don't even think I'm making any sense.
-
The coursework is the only thing that's making me super worried. The oral exams couldn't sound any easier, so I guess I'm confident for this! But other than that, the pressure's really forcing me to stay up late (I slept at 2.30 a.m. in the morning) and sleeping in classes, skipping important lessons, it is bringing pimples back, and it definitely is making me HELL stressed out. I don't think I'll be able to do much because I intend to sleep early so that I would feel perked up for tomorrow's oral. I just need someone to help me in this phase. Still worried sick. It's 9.27 p.m. now. Still waiting. Going gaga now. Hahaha. Ahh, alright, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.