Monday, August 10, 2009
The Clock Stops For A Second
OMG. I shouldn't have procrastinated. I'll die tomorrow. Hopefully, I don't. I have been watching Season 7 of 24. I'm at the second last disc already. I am so screwed. Anyway, the following plans for this week. Tuesday there seems to be nothing on, I think? On Wednesday, going to Fort Canning to see Lady GaGa! HAHAHAHAHA! That's the surprise I've been waiting to tell you. And it gets better. I will be at the backstage! MUAHAHAHA. I've got my ways and I love them for it. Those who know don't say it out. Hahaha. DPA results would also be out by then, which gives me a reason to celebrate, be it whether it's a positive or a negative thing. I'm not sure about other plans. I would have to check my organizer again. Long weekend and I'm still screwed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.