Saturday, August 22, 2009

That Dog Bit Aiden

The new school sports hall!
My mother had some guests over at our house and one of the couples brought their dog along too. And he's SUPER SUPER SUPER CUTE. But super rough. I didn't like it. Hahaha. OK, I admit, I was very over-protective over Aiden. Like, I was scared if that dog (Abel or Able) would like bite him or something. Since well, the dog's weight is twice Aiden's weight.
And he's super heavy and strong, I can't even carry him lah! Hahaha!

And Aiden humped him until we stopped them. Yes, Abel's a guy.

So cute!
Hahaha! Like old man.


HAHAHA! And look at the way he lies down.
So adorable sia! And of course, there's videos! And Abel gets all hyped up when he hears a doorbell and starts barking and barking. The bark is FIERCE MAN. Hahahaha! Aiden's bark is like... PIECE OF SHIT. HAHAHAHA!




OK, I woke up. Decided to take some photos. But, I look damn weird. Maybe it's because I don't have the mood? HAHAHA! I thought of taking photos but I don't have the mood. Funny, huh? LOL. And I'm so disappointed in myself. I intended to do my coursework but I ended up taking two naps, playing FarmVille, watching School Of Rock and I Love You Man, and listening to Korean songs. Ahhhhh. When can I ever sit down and do some work?! Hahaha. I Love You Man is a very very funny show. I swear! But come to think of it, most of my best friends are girls and I've had only a few guy best friends. Hahaha. Yeah, I don't mean to sound zodiac-y but, they say Librans tend to have more friends of the opposite sex than friends of the same sex. I don't know? Hahaha!
-
School Of Rock is an all-time favourite movie. I used to watch it like EVERYDAY, I could even remember the lines to EVERY scene. Back to the point. I'M NOT DOING WORK. I SHOULD REALLY DO SOME WORK. I AM UTTERLY DISAPPOINTED IN MYSELF THAT I JUST CAN'T SIT DOWN AND STUDY. OK, for the record, I am sitting down. Tuitions tomorrow. Hopefully I will do some work tomorrow. Hopefully. Good night! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.