The first one. A video of Bivithara. OK, she was texting. And we had a fake cockroach. HAHAHA! I swear she's SUPER AFRAID of cockroaches, EVEN FAKE ONES. All her reactions would be like EEEE SO TERRIFYINGLY DISGUSTING! HAHAHA! Similar to Tricia, but you can really laugh when Bivithara's super afraid of the fake cockroach. HAHAHA! There was once we asked to borrow a pen from her and she didn't know that there was actually a fake cockroach sitting there and she totally screamed and threw the pencil case away. HAHAHAHA!
-
There was once when we placed the fake cockroach on her bag and she was walking back to her seat and she was like, SCREAMING AWAY when she saw the cockroach! HAHAHA! Other times we just placed the cockroach in her face and she was like all shunning it away. HAHAHA! Then we placed it on her shoulder and she was like screaming and screaming and screaming trying to brush the fake cockroach away! HAHAHAHA! Super super funny! Then there was one time when we placed the cockroach inside her uniform and she was jumping up and down flapping her uniform and screaming, "WHERE IS IT!" HAHAHAHAHAHA! Damn funny lah she. HAHAHA!
-
And notice in the video, that when I threw the fake cockroach at her, while she was texting, her phone flew to the ground? HAHAHAHA! I think after you've seen the video, you would have a mental picture of how she would react when we throw more fake cochroaches at her, especially since her reactions are quite the same. HAHAHAHAHA! Super funny lah. Oh there was once when I scared Ms Sim and Ms Lee. HAHAHA! Ms Lee's reaction was the funniest. She was like, "AHHHHHHHHH!"! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Ms Sim was like, "OH!". HAHAHA all their reactions are super cute. HAHAHA!
Then we have our DEAR AND DARLING DARYLL ONG, ALSO KNOWN AS DOROTHY ONG. He had no life so he was just plain bored and decided to wear his, wait I mean, her, sister's pinafore. Dorothy even struck a ballerina pose! How awesome huh? HAHAHAHA! I think Bivithara's OK with me publishing the video. After all, she's my friend! As for Daryll Ong, he totally doesn't mind. So before you guys start thinking of sabotaging me by SUING ME to the authorities, THINK AGAIN. Because last I checked, as long as the party's fine with it, it won't be a problem. Of course, if the person like Jessica (when I uploaded a video of her playing Badminton, kungfu-style) is offended, then obviously, I'm in the wrong. So suck on it.
-
These two issues were the main laughs of the day, that got everyone talking and laughing. HAHAHAHA! Wonderful Friday, eh? TGIF! HAHAHA! So a church friend of mine recently invited me to come to his new church. And the way he describes the church is like, WAHHH. HAHAHA! And I admit I did not intend to be a Christian after so many things have happened. But as far as I know, I have sinned. But one thing about being a Christian, or having a religion for that matter, is that we must follow rules. And since I'm not the rules-follower kinda guy, why be a Christian?
-
I mean, there are other reasons why I chose not to go to church anymore but being tied up is one of the reasons. On the other hand, I'm happy as ever and I don't mean to be a bad influence (even though I already am) but having a religion makes me not as happy as now. For me, in a sense, it makes me happier now now that I don't go to church anymore, lah. But for you guys, if having a religion makes you who you are, forget what I said just now.
-
But back to the point. When Flavian told me how the church was so heartwarming and good, I thought, maybe I should give it a try. Who knows, I may actually enjoy it there. And he says that a majority of them belongs to the 1992-generation! I mean, IT'S SO COOL, LAH! How often do you see someone of the same age OTHER than in your school? In my case, when I went to church, there were hardly any 1992s in my network (a division of the whole church. For example, a church holds a congregation of 3, 000 people. These people are divided into various networks. A network probably has about 200 people? Then, there's the cell group. As you all know that in science, a cell is part of a tissue, a tissue is part of an organ, an organ is part of a system, a system is part of the body. So, when I say I'm cell group, I mean 12 people out of 200 people forming a group).
-
All the people I knew were either too young or too old. And there was this point in time I was the oldest in my group. I was like literally unsure of what to talk about or what topic they find interesting. "Hey, did you hear about Obama's new political speech?". "Simi Obama? Please lah. Eh Maple you what level ah?". Then I'll be like. Uh. OK. I can't relate to any of them. So yes, maybe I should go back to church. But I told Flavian, not now. I asked him to invite me after 'O' Levels. I'm still not sure if I want to go back to this route again. Like, come on lah. Eugene, a Christian? PLEASE! HAHAHA! I've done so many mean acts I don't even deserve to step inside a church. I know hundreds of you are nodding. FINE! HAHAHA!
-
And speaking of happiness, I'VE FINALLY COMPLETED MY COURSEWORK! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Who knew I could finish Development in like TWO HOURS. Not only that, I slacked for like 20 minutes? I helped Daryll Ong with his work and I spent the rest of my slack-time annoying the hell out of Daryl Lim. WAH. THE FEELING IS LIKE DAMN SHIOK. I LITERALLY SCREAMED INSIDE THE COMPUTER LAB. And when I was at the LAST FULL-STOP, I freaking STABBED the key and shouted, "I'M DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!". Do you know how freaking good that feels? And now I'm like not even frowning like, shit man, I should stop blogging and start doing my coursework! NO! I'm STRESS-FREE! For now of course.
-
Because come next week, Prelims would have officially started. I would be having two Maths tuitions tomorrow. One at Kovan and one at home. And as for Sunday, I would be having two tuitions as well. English and Maths. Monday would be our English Paper. Damn sad we're going to miss the last Teacher's Day celebration. Oh well! Hahaha! Plus I would be having extra English tuition lessons at night! I think I should get something for a teacher. I don't know who else to give but I'm guessing this teacher deserves it. Anyway, Wednesday would be our Practicals. Thank God I'm in the last shift, otherwise I would have to wait for like 2-4 hours doing NOTHING. Especially since handphones are not allowed.
-
As for Thursday, I'm guessing I should go to the library to study for my Social Studies paper, which would be on Friday. I faced the biggest obstacle of this year, overcame it and now I have other bigger obstacles like the Prelims and of course the Ordinary Levels. To all whom I dearly care for, PERSEVERE! Do not let anyone down and start striving for success. This is it and the only way we could enjoy our last moments being together is to share happiness when receiving results. If you hadn't started revising, it's never too late to start now! Because I am starting now. Hahahaha. A post on my five-year stay in this school would be coming up by the end of year, so watch out for it. Memories, photos of me when I was in Secondary 1, happy memories (like, troubles we made) and the sad memories (like losing friends) and the neutral ones (like losing friends). I don't want to get sentimental now. I shall get sentimental in the later part of the year.
-
And of course, just fucking mug regardless of girlfriends, boyfriends, crushes, self-proclaimed spouses, pimples, food and money. All of them can wait. If those that can't wait, well, suck it up. Adios amigos.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.