Sunday, August 30, 2009

Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night

SPIRIT! And I know it's during the 7th month.
I've got a nice pimple! HAHAHAHA!
MCSPICYZILLA!
Oh... he ate food from Old Chang Kee too...
JUST LOOK AT THAT. OMG OMG OMG OMG. The juice and the meat. APAPODIASOPDAISOP. I CAN LITERALLY GO CRAZY OVER THIS. Sorry to all Muslims who had to see this after 7 a.m. and before 7 p.m. Haha and I hope Stephanie didn't mind. Since she was fasting and I had to eat in front of her because I was super hungry. Although I threatened to throw some bread bits in her mouth if she would just stop annoying me. HAHAHA!
Chicken nuggets? Down. Prawn nuggets? Down. McSpicy? Down. Curry Puff? Processing.
:D
I'm so glad you finally replied.
LIKE WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THE STRAW MAN STEPHANIE?!
---
HELLLLLLLLLLLLOOO. Before I go off to build up my vocabulary, study letter-writing formats and practise on my Summary skills, I've decided that blogging would be part of my revision too! Of course, even though I've been blogging daily and it doesn't make any sense if I say that blogging's part of revision for English now. But, now that I'm blogging, I could still use this excuse! Get it, no? Hahaha!
-
Had English tuition for the later part of the morning with Yong Wei, although we didn't sit next to each other and we only talked to each other for like less than half a second. Jasmine and I then had Maths tuition. For the rest of the 2 hours, I can say it did go by wonderfully. Damn. For tomorrow I would have EL papers, Maths home tuition and EL extra tuition lessons till 9.30 p.m. YW's not going to come so I'm guessing I should buy some packed dinners. Long day it is tomorrow. It's good that the Prelims have started because school would resume only after Prelims and I need the so-called break.
-
Anyway, after which I met Stephanie at Plaza Singapura, I had my lunch there while she bought some food back for her mother and herself. I love her new look! Hahaha although I was angry at her! HMPH. But now I'm alright already. HAHAHA, because she is going to treat me to Swensen's one of these days (self-acclaimed reward). And then there were other things that made me happy :) Hahahaha. Alright, upcoming plans for this whole week. Monday as abovementioned. Tuesday, I'm thinking of going to the Community Centre to study. But I'm still not sure whether it'll be closed for the day. Oh well, thankfully it's just across the street from my house.
-
As for Wednesday, Science Practical exam! Oh and it's Audrey's birthday :) As for Thursday, I'll be free. So I guess I'll go study! SS paper and Maths (1) paper on Friday. I shall study SS on Tuesday and Thursday. For Maths, I shall study (so-called for tomorrow's tuition) on Tuesday and Thursday as well. I'd be free on Saturday, so I'm guessing another study day for that. Tuitions for Sunday. Damn, this week's going to be packed and I'm lovin' it!
-
Plus, my Dad's going to get a new cab! Have you guys seen the HUGE red taxi? The one that comes in gold, black with a yellow top and of course, one's red? Yep. I think it's from SMRT or Transit? IDK, but my Dad says the rent is cheaper even though I told him passengers who see this vacant cab may not think of flagging it down because it looks 'expensive'. But he says it's cheaper. I shall give it a ride of approval soon! Hahahaha! OK OK, I should get going. Somehow or rather, Prelims make me feel good and happy now. I wonder why.
-
To all whom I dearly care for, rest well and give it your very best for tomorrow's papers. Have an early breakfast and PLAN before you write. With love, GIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.