School has been hectic today and one problem arises after another. This person has a problem with us, the next has a problem with us, what's next? Just when we decided to lay low, our vulnerability is attacked by people who have problems with us. Oh well, I may not be completely involved but I do have a vow to protect friends. And I will. And yes, my involvement in this whole conflict is not really major.
-
SS test went perfectly fine and I was so glad I could do those source-based questions! Hahaha okay, I've got to admit, whenever Mr Wong's absent, I feel... not motivated. HAHAHA! Not saying Mr Wong motivates me, but just that his presence pressurizes me to do well and focus. EEEEE, I sound so teacher's pet. OK, OTHER THAN THAT NOTHING HAPPENED. HAHAHAHA! PE was super fun! I was sweating like a mad cow and playing basketball in the new school hall. Super fun! And it's super hot up there. There's no wind! Not much ventilation there, eh?
-
Mother Tongue a.k.a Free Period was SUPER HILARIOUS as Tricia kept telling me all those funny funny stories! Hahaha! After the whole settlement, and school, we all headed for our remedials, and we Biology students did some Biology Practical Test on TOMATOES. After that, ate with Jasmine, Cai Jia, Atikah and Daryll. And by then it was 4.20 p.m. and I still went back to school to do some parts of my coursework! See how hardworking I am! HAHAHA! Even in that amount of time, I was able to make some progress! And yes, I am extremely confident that by tomorrow, I would be able to complete my Coursework B! Clap for me! Hahahaha! And yeah, I'M DEAD TIRED. I haven't been able to open my eyes these few days at around this time. I've been staying in school till 5 p.m everyday and I've changed my sleeping period -- which is why I've been logging out super early (like 8.30 pm?). Deadline's coming and I'm still not done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.