I'm so stressed out. Just a day more and I can finally be set free. Hold up. NOT. Because, after this completion of my coursework, it'll be ENGLISH ORAL, which I know I flunked last year due to that (I guess). I've been practising on my Reading for days and Wednesday is the day. I've added high pitch tones to dialogues and come to think of it, it's pretty fun. Hahahaha! I even recorded it and played it to hear how I sounded like. And trust me, I didn't know it was not that bad. Hahahaha! I'm just kidding. But, at the very least, after the English Oral, it won't be so tedious for the rest of the week. It'll be just rest and I'll have some catching up to do.
- Where are you?I've been thinking of you. You said you liked me.
I stayed up to do my coursework till midnight yesterday. Obviously, I'm not done yet. But, I'm glad to announce that it is 90% completed! All I'm left with is Evaluation, Research and Development. There are so many others who are far behind me and for a moment, I thought I was the last one. As for my Coursework B, I would just have to type in a few more paragraphs and I'll be done with EVERYTHING. As for Coursework A, deadline was today. Yes, I'm still not done. I regret slacking during the first 6 months. I should have done some work. I regret taking F&N. I've got a gut feeling I won't be doing well for my Prelims. I swear. I haven't revised and it's just next week. Or maybe it's because of the stress period I am in now. Maybe once this is all over, I can begin revision. Yeah, true. Alright, back to my coursework. Bye!
-
Oh, PS, to the poser. I know you read my blog. Maybe you do hate Dalila and if you do, you're not helping. If you don't hate Dalila, but instead, you hate me, and you just want to sabotage me, please own up with balls and don't use my name and aggravate the situation. It is absolutely unlikely that I would confront Dalila like that on the tagboard. I have confronted her in class and I have responded to her blog post here, I don't see the reason why I should comment on her tagboard as well, and I don't need you to vent your anger on her WITH MY NAME on her tagboard. Makes sense? Plus, do something about your spelling, your grammar and your vocabulary. Obviously your capacity of vulgarities is too limited. Plus, I don't type like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.