Hey! DPA results released today! And NOPE! I DIDN'T GET IT. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Awwww. OK, I'm feeling quite sad lah. Like just 40%? But, other than that, I am alright. To be honest, I was really hoping I could get it, but oh well, after I found out I didn't get it, I was like, man, I'm sad, but oh well, there's still alternative routes! Hahahahaha! And no, it's alright, I'm not discouraged or demoralized or depressed. I'm fine and I am like halfway getting over it? Hahaha, so please, no worries :) But thanks to those for your concern. Appreciate it!
-
Yesterday night as I was going through my organizer, filling in Prelim Examination dates, dates of extra lessons conducted by Mavis tuition centre and taking note of when's what. Damn stressed out. It's because of organizers like this that makes me feel so pressurized! And it's like, a flip and it's already 'O' Level English Oral. Although it's not supposed to be looked at it like this, but still, it adds into the pressure! And then as I flipped past the pages of my organizer, I look at the many events coming up in September. The only thing I'm excited for is Science Practical Exam! HAHAHAHA! Yes, I'm actually looking forward to that.
-
But other than that, the pressure's really there. The only thing that's keeping me going is the holidays. The thought of holidays, clubbing, partying, fun, havoc, makes me just want to work hard. And I'm not talking bull, because I'm not and I do want to work hard because I want to party after 'O' Levels. That's all.
-
Chemistry practical was alright. One thing I hate about Chemistry practicals is that the more mistakes I make, the more pressurized I am. And the less mistakes I make, the more confident I am. I mean, DUH! But, the difference between Chemistry practicals and Biology practicals is that even though I make mistakes during Biology practicals, I still don't feel uncertain of myself. Stayed after school to complete my coursework. It's very tedious. As much as I'm really tired, I am still happy that I'm disciplined enough to make some progress, and today's progress in my coursework has been great! Hopefully I would finish by the deadline. LOL. Otherwise, I would bid another subject farewell and all I would have left is just 4 subjects.
-
Anyway, I am so glad my reading was well done today! HAHAHA! Ms Sim asked a few students to read a passage and I was praised! Wooo. Makes me so much more confident for orals. Argh it's next week. Hahahaha, but yeah, can't wait for that too besides the practical exam. Alright alright, I must accomplish today's goal and that is to SLEEP BY 10 P.M. Even though I logged out at 8.30 p.m. yesterday, I still stayed up to do some homework all the way till MIDNIGHT. Which explained why I was late. And I heard DM Tan is going to close the school gates 5 minutes early intentionally so as to catch the late-comers. Unreasonable. But HAH! I'M GONNA TAKE CAB. HAHAHAHA. I took a taxi today =X HAHAHAHA! That's why I was early for school. OK, gotta get going! Have a good night! And congratulations to all those whose DPA results were successful! =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.