Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hangover

Friday Night Fever!
People who were involved on Friday: Eugene, Tresharene, Bivithara, Atikah, Daryll Ong, Joel Ang, Zhafri, Syafiq and Tasneem.
Left to right: Joel, Daryll Ong, Zhafri, Tricia, Bivithara








Hahaha OK, so school on Friday was ok. Maths test was super easy. Although I gave up a few questions. English was The Sound Of Music screening. LOVE THAT SHOW SINCE YOUNG! Hahaha! I intend to watch it at home to watch the missed parts that was played in school when I wasn't present. Chemistry practical was awesome, I guess. Headed down to Bishan J8 to collect my repaired phone! Thanks Jasmine for accompanying! By the time I reached home, I was left with an hour to get ready and I still had to eat. Hahaha, so pretty much only Joel & Zhafri was early. The rest of us were quite late.
-
So, Tricia, Bivithara and Daryll Ong managed to reached AMK Hub in time, to get the movie tickets for The Hangover! We skipped only the first 10 minutes but that's alright because it was just the introduction. Hahaha! OMG, I swear, The Hangover is ONE OF THE BEST COMEDY FILMS EVER. Sorry it's NC16. LOL. I swear. It's super super super super funny. I have never loved such a comedy film before and this really tickled me. It was the best. You guys should watch it. It's SUPER hilarious! The last part (credits) was SOOOO FUNNY. I freaking couldn't stop laughing! HAHAHAHAHA!
-
Our group was like the only group who laughed the loudest and when some parts of the film reminded us of some people in our class, we totally couldn't stop laughing! HAHAHAHA! Our group's the best lah! HAHAHAHAHA! After that, Zhafri left. The rest of us slacked while J & D had their lunch. Photos!





--
Bivithara left =( but Atikah, Syafiq & Tasneem came along after we played a few rounds of POOL! Hahaha! And by the looks of Tresharene, you think she's one pro-pool-player right? LOL! In fact, she was an amateur! HAHAHAHAHA!
Woops, obscene action! HAHAHAHA Tricia looks nude.

Nice make-up Atikah. Hahahaha!
Can someone tell me what are those two lines protruding from my eyebrows?
-
Joel left. =( So it was just Tricia, Atikah, Daryll Ong, Tasneem, Peter & I. We took the train to Bugis!







Got angmoh all hot hot one.




--
Tasneem left. The remaining people: Eugene, Daryll Ong, Tricia, Atikah, Peter.
-
LOL! SEE! This is the picture I was talking about! HAHAHA! Had so much fun lah on Friday! Awesome night out! Hadn't had one long night with so many fun friends before. We all headed home after having lunch at KFC, the girls @ McDonald's, and the next day. Which is today. I had like TWO TUITIONS. Super super tired. One in the afternoon. Tuition with Jasmine at Mavis. Slept when I reached home and had another tuition (Maths for both). Damn tired. Audition, all the way man! HAHAHAHA! Alright alright. Here are the recent photos of the class jokers and one dancing video.






---
Nerd *uck! HAHAHAHA!
HAHAHA, try to guess what song we were dancing to!
-
Alright, two more tuitions tomorrow. Maths at Mavis, English at Mavis. Wah, damn tired. Hahaha! My legs are like aching. Jeeeezz. Good night! BYE! PS: I've got a great idea using my Twitter account for something. It'll be up soon. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.