I'm like 98% completed with Coursework B. I'm like 69% completed (not the sexual position) with my Coursework A. I am dead tired. I don't have time to study for Prelims. Welcome back, Pimples. Wait a minute, Pimples have been here for very long so I can't possibly welcome them back? Pimples are like a daily routine. She makes sure she's on my mind (or rather on my forehead), and she kisses me on my cheeks. Sometimes, when I am pissed off with Pimples, she cuts herself and bleeds all over, endlessly. In some point in time, give her a cup of water or just dry her up and her wounds would stop the oozing blood.
-
She would at times reprimand me whenever I'm filthy. She accompanies me 24/7 and never fails to bring her other friends along, Zits and Nipples. (Nipples look like Pimples what!) Sometimes I wonder, when will I break up with her? HAHAHAHA! Paiseh. I made pimples personified.
-
Yeah, even stress makes me go crazy. But thank goodness I am progressing. Yesterday I was just 79% done with my Coursework B. Imagine the progress made! Great improvement, Eugene Syn! And it's pronounced like SIN. NOT SERNG, NOT SENG, SAING AND DEFINITELY NOT XIN. IT'S SIN SIN SIN SIN SIN, PRONOUNCED LIKE SIN. SINNER. Eugene Syn. Just that you change the 'I' to a 'Y'. Hahahaha. Ai...
-
Congruency and Similarity IS NOT MY FORTE. I can see that it is easy but the DOUBTS I HAVE IS LIKE OVERBEARING AND OVERWHELMING. Hahaha oh and Ms Sim and Ms Lee shrieked when they saw the fake cockroach! HAHAHAHA! Damn hilarious. But, okay, at some point in time I felt quite guilty. Oops. Hahaha, thank God they're still okay. And that they're not like Ms Tay who would probably get super flustered and send me straight to the Vice Principal's office. I can see that's TOTALLY POSSIBLE and no, I'm definitely not exaggerating. Just a cockroach is equivalent to using a vulgarity against her. So no, don't play with Ms Tay!
-
Thursday: Biology practical remedial. Finishing up my coursework. Friday: Cut hair. Tuition (yawns). Saturday: Nothing -- I think? Friday: Tuitions. Next week Wednesday: 'O' Level English Oral. *GASPS!* Goodbye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.