No, Eugene's benevolent NOT because he takes good pictures of himself or because he has cute pimples.
And yes, THIS IS NOT STEPHANIE.
Stephanie has another post prepared which seems like it'll be done 5 years later.-
Alright! The last two videos are THE BEST. The first two videos are a little bit boring. It's the displacement reaction. Actually you can see that there's some change even before you add Starch so that Iodine can turn Blue-Black.
-
Gas extinguished rekindles a glowing splint!
And I'M THE PROFESSIONAL!! HAHAHAHA!
And I'M THE PROFESSIONAL!! HAHAHAHA!
I also can do, I KNOW THAT IS WHAT YOU'RE THINKING. LOL!!! But how many people can do those steps and still can't understand? That's because the foundation is not there and my brain's another weapon equipped with knowledge that I could use, right or not! HAHAHAHA!
-
HAHAHA! Ms Tan said that words coming out from a guy like me shouldn't be Hokkien or low-class for that matter. So from now on, I shall be more sophisticated!
-
OK OK, TWO MAJOR THINGS TOMORROW. DPA RESULTS & LADY GAGA CONCERT AT FORT CANNING PARK! I can't feed you guys the details just yet (only after) because if I do, it may seem... I don't know... (insert your own adjective). But IF that plan backfires, we have a back-up plan! As for my DPA results, I CAN'T WAIT.
-
Anyway, school was alright. I think I can say my behaviour has improved. I think. I do know my behaviour improved in Maths class, for the sake of not getting suspended (since whichever form teacher has called up my Mom yesterday and for the record, my Mom only said in her normal tone (yes her shouting is her normal tone, we're (family) all used to her shouting), "WHY YOU SO RUDE IN CLASS?", and that's all she ever said. BOOYAH!!!).
-
Maths was hilarious! HAHAHA! Mr Singh was like, the bird is above you so what's the angle of depression from the bird to the man? HAHAHA Then I was like, "But my bird is below me?". HAHAHA I HAVE NO IDEA WHETHER HE UNDERSTOOD BECAUSE HE KEPT SAYING, "What do you mean? The bird's above what!". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Super funny!
-
Combined Humanities (both SS & History consecutively) after recess and then it was Maths test which I'm definitely not going to do well. Went home with Jasmine, Atikah and Daryll.
-
Took a nice long nap and now I'm so not tired. And it's 10.30 pm lah! ALRIGHT, this is where my post ends. HAVE A GOOD WEEK AHEAD. Short week, though. I'm still screwed because my coursework's not completed yet. ARGH! Good night!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.