OK to you Dalila. First of all, I don't have ANY freaking idea why you would blog about me. Second of all, I think you know I dislike you and I think you don't like me too. Which brings us to the next point. Third of all, I can insult you (I'm sure you know I have insulted a lot of people in my class) if I want to, but read the next paragraph to know why I didn't. Lastly, it's my problem if I'm noisy, rude and an asshole. In what way am I affecting you? Your concentration in studies? Then, if you're not happy, why not TELL ME TO SHUT UP IN CLASS? I know I'll go overboard, I know sometimes I shouldn't, but it's because of people UNLIKE you who can make me shut up. Why do you need to go home, on a SUNDAY especially (wow, didn't know you think of us on a Sunday) and blog about us, or me for that matter?
-
Yes, the matter between Tricia, Atikah, Bivithara and you have been resolved because whatever that has been said on your blog has been discussed about personally with Ms Lee, only thing we found out after the settlement lah. But since I was not involved, and then I realised the blog involves me, then, that's another problem already, right? Because last I checked, nothing was exchanged between us.
-
And, OK LAH, WHATEVER I WANT TO SAY, I WILL TALK TO YOU. I've been giving this person face because I do like and respect 3 people in your clique. But once Dalila involves me in any of the problems that she wants to cause, I'm afraid I may actually have to let this go. Yes, I do like the 3 people in your clique so much so that when I am thinking of disturbing you, Dalila, I think of them and I would erase that thought. Count yourself lucky you have friends like them who might make a (slight) difference in preventing you from getting further insulted/criticized/bullied. However, as much as the post continues, this post would be bound to cause disrespect, if not, hatred between the three people abovementioned. I'm not going to insult her on my blog post. You bring me in this whole conflict, here's my beloved response.
Once there was a girl named, Dalila, who takes pictures of herself (like me!). While she blogs about missing him, she insults 4 people in her class. She did insult me. Further evidence published below.
If you guys can click on this (above) picture, please read Friday July 24th 2009. The day I was sick.-
" When i'm alone,i miss him.And now that things are ending. Seriously no hope,i might as well let go.i'm planning to end this.but how can i?he's the meaning of my life.The only way to end it,is to die?ok..enuff..sch was great todae.did exp for bio and chem.Todae i'm good at both.lols..class felt so peaceful,finally a proper learning environment.Sumtimes,i recalled back those days where i was an asshole!haha..yep,i was once like u guys, making stupid jokes n being rude.But i realised it's time to grow up."
-
Yeah, I know it's me, because I KNOW I DIDN'T COME TO SCHOOL ON JULY 24TH. And Fridays are the only days where we have both Chemistry and Biology. It can't possibly be on Thursday. And yes, I am rude and I make stupid jokes. Who else can it possibly be? Definitely not Zafirah. She is not rude and she doesn't make stupid jokes. But, hmm, I know I'm the one because I've been commenting after what one says. So it's definitely me.
Oh and then Lydia comments on the tagboard! Says her full name, Nur Dalila Binte... something. Confirm it's her blog de.
OMG, then she blogs about us.-
OK (back to today first -- Friday), so we talked to Dalila, we asked her which insult was referring to who, and she told me this was referring to me: "hahaha,and to tat confused dog,if your pussy is pussy's hungry,go feed it with a gigantic dick n if dat's not enough,go feed one more into your mouth so it can shut your trap.So please eh,stop it eh!Get it you freaking gayish fuckface!!When in groups your'e so-called brave but when your'e alone,you smile at your enemies!pathetic!!"
-
Hahaha, firstly, I just want to say, this is like THE BEST insult ever. She calls me a confused dog, and says if my pussy's hungry (IDK why there's a repitition, but like she said, she wrote this in a 'state of emotions'), I should feed it with a gigantic dick and if that's not enough, I should go feed one more into my mouth so it can shut my trap. And she asked if I understood, "you freaking gayish fuckface". OK, the last sentence, I will talk about it later lah.
-
Calling me a confused dog doesn't affect me because I know I'm not a dog and I'm definitely not confused. I know why she said if my pussy's hungry blah blah blah, it's because I have this sound clip of a cat's meow and it goes like, "Meow... Meow... Meow", and I would be like, "Oh! My pussy's hungry!". I mean, people would get it lah.
-
Somehow, Dalila got offended by this and decides to write back! OK, I would feed my pussy with a gigantic dick but thing is, I AM NOT A GIRL AND I DON'T HAVE A PUSSY. Uh, last I checked as well, when people are giving blowjobs they still can make moans and those noises, so yes, it will shut their traps but the moans are still audible, so too bad, your solution to shutting my trap didn't work.
-
Gayish fuckface. Hahahahahahahaha! OK lah, maybe she's implying that I DO HAVE A PUSSY and I'm still a guy. This one I don't quite understand, so I'll ask Dalila herself on Monday. Then lastly, "When in groups your'e so-called brave but when your'e alone,you smile at your enemies!pathetic!!", this thing makes me entirely flustered.
-
First of all, I don't define myself as SOMEONE BRAVE. I do have my fears and one thing good about that is I'm DARING enough to overcome my fears. What about you? You sound super angry behind the computer screen, and when we talk to you face to face, you just can't seem to show your emotions (when 'exerted' into the blog post). What makes me confused (yeah, confused doggy woo!) is that I have NO IDEA WHAT I HAVE DONE TO YOU. OK, you may call this retribution because Jessica and Celestine and Daryl Lim NEVER DID ANYTHING TO ME and I still insulted them. OK, fair fair.
-
But, come on lah, as much as it bothers the three I just mentioned, it bothers me too as WHY you blogged about me. It's just so unbelievable and confusing. Back to the topic. Yes, I don't call myself BRAVE because if you were to label someone brave, the person's SO NOT ME. But thanks anyway you think I'm brave when in groups. Hahahaha. So when I'm alone how? I'm timid? But how many times have I been alone in class and I still shout rude remarks? So that's not called brave lah. How many times did my friends not come to school and I still can insult? I still insulted but it's not as much as when my friends were around.
-
Which means, if my friends were around, I'll probably insult more. If my friends weren't around, I'll insult less. Common sense tells you if your friends are not around, you'd be bored. So, insulting less is one of the symptoms of being bored. Get it, no?
-
Next point. When I'm alone I smile at enemies. Huh? Firstly, I don't label the people I hate as ENEMIES. Because that's just super retarded to call them enemies. OK fine, they are my enemies. One of my 'enemy' is Gladys. DID YOU SEE ME SMILE AT HER? Do you think I WOULD WANT TO SMILE AT HER? One of my other 'enemy' is you. Did you see me smile at you? OK, maybe I did, but I don't really recall. But please lah, I have never said, "Bye" to you for like YEARS AGO. Let's see. Do you see me smile at Suganya? NO?
-
But I guess what you're probably trying to imply is that I smile at Jessica, Daryl and Celestine, right? Yeah, I admit I hate them last time, but now that I no longer (seldom for one) treat them badly, I am neutral, I don't hate them, neither do I like them. And that's not called enemies. Get the point, Dalila?
-
I have explained myself already. I will want to talk to you on Monday. I can't just sit down and let this matter rest.
-
Oh, oh, you can print this blog post too, so that you can show Ms Lee, and I can show your blog post to Ms Lee and also for another reason, so that I won't have to explain myself to your blog post. To others: http://www.vengeanceispure.blogspot.com/, plus many other sickening phrases of "Let The Riot Begin". I like Paramore too okay. Yeah, Monday, Monday, Monday, Monday. Let the riots begin! =)
-
And, to Dalila, we may have settled this in school recently. But this blog post means a whole new different story. Mwaks.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.