Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Meet Me In The Hotel Room

Hey! OMG. So stressed out these few days. Mdm Theresa wanted to the coursework by next week and then she said she wants it by today, then she says we could pass it up on Friday. Damn, we're like totally confused. Mr Singh said it's miscommunication, but I think it's miscommunication and forgetfulness, and definitely not the young people's fault. Chemistry practical was so fun! I just realized that Cations Test Table, Anions Test Table, Solubility Table and Test For Gases Table, would be given to us for reference on our practical exam! I'M SO EXCITED FOR PRACTICAL EXAM. For one, I'm quite confident. For two, since my Science has been like As for three consecutive years, my foundation is there and I know what to expect. For three, heck, IT'S FREAKING PRACTICAL. What not to like!? HAHAHA!

English was fun! We were supposed to mention things that were so Singaporean but we all ended up mocking each other! HAHAHAHA! Maths was alright, the test was worthless but oh well. After school ended, I finished up a few documents for my coursework and then I was off for the Prelims English Oral! Hahaha! Ms Sim said I was quite quiet. Heh?! Aiyoo, I thought I was talking really loud. Woops! But as far as I can tell, my Reading wasn't too bad but I think I sounded dull? My Picture Conversation was rather off-key, I didn't prepare much because I depended on how my mind. Like whatever question Ms Sim asks, I would just say whatever comes to mind. And I don't mean to brag but, I have never failed before. As in, come on, the sparring sessions I had with Ms Tay? I totally didn't write out the whole script right! Plus, after whatever she said, I would say something in another second! HAHAHA! It's quite fun, by the way. But yeah, I'm not saying I think fast, I'm saying I don't think slow. HAHAHA!
-
For the conversation, I think I screwed up a little bit because when Ms Sim asked the question, "What type of business would you like to run?", and I was like, "Stationary shop", then later I changed to "Bookstore". WOOOPS! HAHAHA! I was tired, lah. Alright, I shall do some work! Tresharene D/O Naresh Thadani's birthday is TOMORROW!!! OK, got to go! HAVE A GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.