Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Sun Descends

OK, as far as I know or as far as I'm deluding myself right now, I think my pimples are slowly getting lost! But, the problem with my facial complexion still remains. My skin's very oily and to prove this judgement, let me tell you that one hour in school, when before, my face is really smooth and rather dry, but after, it gets seriously oily and it's not because of stress (maybe?) and it's not because I moved around (I didn't), it's just naturally super oily. That's the problem I've been facing. So I think I need some toner.
Very oily right!


OK, some dumb poem I suddenly thought of and decided to pen it down -- online.
-
As the wind attacks the eyes of the homosapien,
the falling out of parties and the latter aggravated,
the sun descends for heavenly miracles,
this brings us darkness and light simultaneously creeps away.
-
Come the treasures of one's heart,
to forego the important reason in existence,
thus let it go for a perishable lie.
-
I just realised it's meaningless but it involves too much (or too little?) thinking that I decided not to delete it. So if you read it, and if you don't understand it, then, good, because I don't either. Hahahaha!
-
Today was a rather long day, I suppose. Two hours of Maths tuition with Jasmine and we spent the next two hours eating, buying some stuffs. And I bought 'O' Level English Oral Communications TYS! I think I bought it on impulse, but nevertheless, it was worth it because I've already practised on the passages. All I need is someone to ask me questions and correct my mistakes. All I need is that someone to practise with me all the way till my actual Oral Exam on 26th August. And yes, I would be hogging this book for a very long time and I believe this is called revision! HAHAHA!
-
Another thing I spent on was WATSONS MEMBERSHIP! I needed the Watsons Membership man. Clorets. Facial Wash. Deodorant. Shaver. Shaving Cream. Hair Dye. Furthermore, it's my birthday month coming up! Oh, if you don't get it, http://www.xiaxue.blogspot.com/. =) It's just $5.
-
Anyway, I want to print some photos tomorrow! I really need to print photos. LOL! I haven't been actually revising lately. I think my Chemistry is screwed. I swear. When I did the Rates Of Reactions test, I KNEW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Fuck. I'm so dead. I need to revise on Maths as well. Congrueny & Similarity is another topic that I'm not so good at but thankfully, not so weak at. I know it's an easy topic but, I have lots of doubts. As for my Combined Humanities, format revision, factual memorizing are just the key things I need to do. F&N is obviously just reading through. My foundation is there and I just need to study more. Biology is easy peasy, lah! Other than that, it seems I'm in good shape (mentally).
-
Oh well. Let's party first. Mug later. HAHAHAHA! Prom night this November! I want to rent a tuxedo but people think it's too overdressed. I think it suits the occasion, nevermind the theme (it's FORMAL), and tuxedo may be too formal, but I don't know. I can't possibly wear a suit as well. It's so business-y and not for dancing. Plus, am planning to drink a little before the event so we could all get high and dance like nobody's business. Obviously a majority wouldn't want to dance because a simple class photo and they groan and just sit there, for my class, for that matter.
-
CAN'T WAIT MAN! And yes, I think I should rent a tuxedo. Shall go hunting one day. Oh oh oh, I've finished watching 24 Season 7! As usual, whenever I watch a movie, or finish a TV series, I tend to get all obsessed with it and I would research on it, and yay, there's Season 8! OMG even Annie Wersching (I think it spells like that) (Renee Walker on 24) is acting! I mean, OBVIOUSLY SHE HAS TO BE THERE. She's so beautiful and she's damn cool! She's one of the reasons Season 7 was a partial success (wasn't that good but better than Season 6 which was totally crapped, around the last few episodes of Day 7 (aka Season 7), they twisted the whole plot which I felt was entirely unnecessary and bored me to death).
-
FarmVille rocks too! Hahaha! Alright, two more tuitions tomorrow. Today was just extra lessons provided by the tuition centre. Tomorrow it's English and Maths. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.