Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Again Again

Salmon in something and something @ IKEA. Quite nice :)



LOL! Look at my face!
Hey! My connection bailed on me yesterday night! DAMMIT. Anyway, school on Monday was pretty much alright. Let's see... OK, here's what happened during Social Studies, apparently I was sitting in a very 'shiok' position and then I fell down on my back. LOL! Yes, I know, it was super funny! It was hilarious I myself was laughing away. HAHAHA! But Mr Wong wasn't happy with me cos apparently I was attracting attention? And I'm like HUH?! But someone had to open his mouth and said this, "Ya lah, you don't know meh? He's an attention seeker.".
-
WELL SCREW YOU. Apparently he's becoming quite guai lan especially in History when he told me to shut up. OK fine, like I said, I know I like to annoy the class by making noises so if he wants to shut me up, then he wins. But, not yet. I did not say I won't do anything about it, did I? HAHAHA. So I insulted him with a joke and I told the whole class. YAY! But yesterday, when he said that, when I realised, I got super pissed! So TODAY, I wanted to say more but somehow I only managed to say, "Someone called me an attention seeker leh!", which wasn't much. Don't worry, I'll shoot him verbally back. Just thinking about it makes me much more effing pissed. I know, it's not worth it, but come on, he wants to play guai lan, I'll play guai lan back with him.
-
Even when his friend asked me to help them pass up their work, I totally rolled my eyes at them. So YEAH! HAHAHA! And just now before the mock paper, Shan Shun was like, "___ ____ fire!". HAHAHAHA! Directly insulted him, and I was like, " ____ ____ fire!", also. HAHAHAHA! Then I guess he was a bit diam diam, but after a few of us finished the paper, he shouted, "OI", and then, hahahaha, I was like, "Kao bei lah". HAHAHAHA! Stupid guai lan fella. Kena whacked by ah bengs in canteen not enough meh! To think I actually pitied him. Come on, he also likes (liked?) one of my friends before! HAHAHAHA! Please! I'll insult him tomorrow. I know how I like to say I'll do this tomorrow but I end up not doing so (remember the Dalila thing? She blogged about me and shit? Yeah, people told me to forget it but I was like, "oh heck"), but I swear, I've insulted other people in my class like Mee Rebus fella, Horse fella, Teacher's Pet, Eye fella and I'm so gonna insult this bloody giraffe.
-
I bet he's just jealous he scored 2 out of 25 for his Souced Based Question test. HAHAHAHA! Apparently I scored 16/25 and I was the highest and it was on the day when I made LOTS AND LOTS OF NOISE in class and did only 3 questions. Stupid fella go vent your 'jealous-angst' on your freaking pubic hair. Anyway, yeah, I seriously don't understand Mr Wong, he says I'm selfish for distracting people and yet I get high marks. It's not as if I wanted to get high marks? I didn't even expect I would get like 16 out of 25? And please, let's see whether today's test, without the noise (yes, there weren't any much noise made), would have failures and passes compared to the day of the test when I made noise. If it's with the noise, and people failed, then it's my fault. If it's without the noise and people still fail, then it's not my fault at all. So Mr Wong absolutely can't say anything and push the blame to me. He didn't even want to mark my test paper today just because I did not finish in time, and I finished it in like 3-5 minutes after he left my class and when he hadn't even started his class next door.
-
OK SO... I came late today and blah blah blah Maths mock exam was quite easy :) HAHAHA! Sorry I made noise again =P Anyway, gonna meet Nurul tomorrow or maybe Friday, with Jasmine! We're celebrating her belated birthday! :) Sorry Nurul, couldn't meet you these two days because I finished school late. SORRY! Really really sorry :( I wanted to celebrate with you on Monday but I finished at like 4 p.m. I wanted to celebrate with you today on Tuesday but I finished at 5 p.m. I guess the only time I can celebrate with you is on Friday whereby I would finish school by 12 p.m. So so hope you are free :) I can't wait to give you your gift!
-
ALRIGHT, GOOD BYE EVERYONE. I'm blogging first in case my connection ditches me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.