Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Reason Why I'm Like This

...is because of people like this! I mean seriously, he literally REPLIED EVERY SINGLE ONE OF JASMINE'S PLURK. Even I DON'T DO THAT. I don't even reply MY PLURKS at times (plurk is a microblogging website similar to Twitter and Mobjet). But this guy is like literally ANNOYING. It's the not the first time I scolded him there. Apparently Jasmine had a plurk and the guy asked, "which type of guy you like?", and I was like, "not you can le, ____" hahaha! But not the point. His point was that he said he was helping his friend by caring and asking Jasmine how she was doing. SICK. Do you know how freaking disgusting and stalkerishy is that?! IT'S NOT EVEN ROMANTIC. Go tell your friend he's doing it all wrong, man! LIKE SERIOUSLY.
-
I believe a girl doesn't like to be stalked by such online creeps who replies every single plurk and stalker claims he knows her when she doesn't know him. FREAKY MUCH? I know. IT'S NOT ROMANTIC BY THE WAY. It's DISGUSTING. So so so so people like the online creep are one of the reasons why I'm just so mean :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.