Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Nurul's Seventeenth Birthday Celebration

Small celebration, Jasmine and I celebrated Nurul's birthday. Her actual birthday was on the 5th October but due to certain circumstances, we were unable to meet and celebrate together! But nevertheless, I'm glad you're OK with it and you love your gift! :D Once again, a happy BELATED 17th birthday to Nurul Amirah binte Ghazali! HAHAHA! :D (PS, I just realised I have so many things to do, uploading past pictures and videos on Facebook, etcetra) So so anyway!
-
On Sunday, YW and I went IKEA after our filming and I was really stuck in between decisions such as buying Nurul a dress or whatsoever. But since I was in IKEA, I thought, I should just grab some stuffs and jumble them up in one nice crafty thing! HAHAHA! YW saw a toilet brush and thought of buying for her. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SUPER FUNNY! HAHAHAHA!
-
As for Tuesday, I wanted to print some photos at the computer lab but I wasn't allowed to, so instead, I printed the photos at home! Little did I realize that I ran out of ink and I only had black ink left. HAHAHAHA! The photos turned out pretty nasty in terms of doing injustice to our exceptionally good looks. HAHAHAHAHA! Excluding Yong Wei...
-
Today, we met up after school, before which, Jasmine and I along with Shan Shun, bought tau huay and two slices of cakes for Nurul. We then sang birthday song and made her eat the cake with a huge spoon and fork despite having eaten Mega McSpicy with fries. LOL! Watch the videos, although I don't think you would want to waste your 10 minutes watching Nurul Amirah eat cake while listening to my annoying and irritating (yes, I watched the videos and I found myself to be irritating, but heck, I'm irritating and I know it) voice. But for those who just want to kill time and listen to our random conversations, feel free! :)
-
NURUL AMIRAH'S BIRTHDAY CAKES.

Do the classic wink. Props may come in necessary.
-
The gifts!


Yep I wrote this myself okay!
Fanciful right! I know, thanks :)
Strawberry scented candle!
BLOW HARDER!
Oh man, I just had Mega McSpicy... now cake?




--


Jasmine why your head cut off?

-
NURUL BLOWS THE CANDLES! And definitely not other sticks ok! By the way, for the following videos, it's strongly advisable if you would just lower the volume down (but of course, not so soft otherwise you won't hear the conversations -- not that you should care of course but... whatever) because of my annoying blasting voice. HAHAHA! So sorry! I guess I was speaking super loudly into the mike. Yikes.

-
NURUL'S BIRTHDAY PUNISHMENT: EAT THE CAKE! A so-called lenient punishment compared to my birthday punishment a week before Nurul's actual birthday, when I had to personally request a birthday wish from SEVENTEEN STRANGERS.

-

-

-
Nurul's birthday presents!

-
Finally, we ended off with an arm-wrestling match! Bloody volleyballer-cum-bowler-cum-netballer, of course she's stronger than me! As for me? I DON'T PLAY SPORTS and I'm just an innocent school photographer! :(

HAHAHA! Anyway there are more videos but I can foresee my connection will bail on me again. So school today was rather alright. As usual, arguments with Ms Tay sparked, slept in classes, got back my Re-Exam for Maths Paper 1 and I scored like 41/80? Which is like a 2-mark improvement? I know, WTF?! OK, so here's the thing. Ms Iswari and I had a short conversation before she started her Biology class...
-
(rephrased)
T (teacher): Eugene, can I ask you a question?
M (me): *in reference to previous Biology class on the day itself* I know I know, why am I so dirty-minded right? Hahahaha
T: I know you are dirty minded! *smiles* but no, I wanna ask..
M: I know! Why I'm so irritating right!? *laughs*
T: Not that, I know you are irritating also! *laughs* It's just that I've noticed you're not in your peak mode yet.
M: I know, I know, I've noticed that too, but I don't know, I just can't help it...
T: Last year you were really serious but you're not now!
-
THEN IT STRUCK ME.
-
-
-
Somewhere after that conversation, the feeling sank in me like an anchor. I know I've been talking about how the 'O' Levels is coming and I should really prepare and shitstuffs? Yeah, that was all crap. Because why? I wasn't in the mood. I wasn't ready to study. I wasn't ready to prepare. When people asked me if I was preparing well for my 'O' Levels, I couldn't come up with a proper answer and I just said, "Sort of", or or, "I don't really know...", or, "I'm so sian".
-
I just want to be serious but I don't know how. I don't know what caused me to be super serious last year. I have absolutely no idea. All I do know is that how I am right now is how I used to be for the past four years. In fact, for my whole secondary school life. It just so happened the 'serious mode' struck me last year for 'N' Levels somewhere around June. But this year, I just feel so lost. What with the drastic changes of Chemistry teachers, F&N teachers, etcetra. I can still feel the blow and I still miss them. But, today, really, I hope, the conversation I had with Ms Iswari would do great deeds in my career because if this conversation didn't struck me hard enough, I don't know what will and there's no time to wait to know when it would. So I'm just hoping, someone out there would just slap me and ask me to shut up. Of course, not the horse lah. Any friend. Any friend who would be kind enough to just ask me to wake up and stop playing a fool. Please and thanks. I don't want to repeat another year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.