Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Celebration

School was alright! I behaved well today! :) But, Mr Singh wanted to see me, so we had like a really long chat about my behaviour. I admitted I went overboard but today I decided I had to be GOOD! I did. But the last few weeks/months, my behaviour had been over-the-top, or how do you call it, explosive? Hahaha, I ran out of adjectives. But anyway, Mr Singh and I agreed I would stay at home this Friday and Tuesday to study on my own! And I was quite happy about the fact that I don't need to go to school! But I told him I had to go to school tomorrow to like, clear my doubts about Combined Humanities! So yeah, not gonna go school. It's for the best, I don't want to see some people, and some people don't want to see me. So there! I'M A GOOD BOY! BYE. MWAKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.