Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Belle Of The Boulevard

Evening! I just had a nap. But no worries, I've revised already! I just need to read through everything once more, get my theory right, and I'm all set for Practicals! WHICH IS GOING TO BE FREAKING FUN! I CAN'T WAIT. Heh! Biology is so so so so fun lah. I think I shall do Biology first. Eh wait. Depends! Hahaha. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG SO EXCITED. One thing's good of course, I'm in the last shift so I don't have to sleep early! I can sleep late like, around 11? And I can wake up as early as I want =P. To ensure that I don't have any discomfort during my Practicals, I shall shit earlier (in case I feel like shitting during the afternoon), have a nice lunch, drink Essence Of Chicken and of course, bring lots of tissue in case I sweat! Bahaha.
-
Anyway, today nothing much happened. Chemistry was slightly boring. There was a fight during recess. Hahaha! Uhm. Nothing. Then it was Biology till 12 or something. Ms Sim gave me vouchers! Thank you Ms Sim! Well let's just say I shouted something at someone and yeah, I'm waiting for you to come at me. So so so, blah blah blah. I'm so bored now. Bye lah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.