Saturday, October 31, 2009

Been There Done That

Soooo anyway, this afternoon, met up with YW to study at usual hangout. TTSH's Starbucks Coffee. I studied SS till like the last hour of our studying session, I decided to do some Chemistry papers (and hell, I suck at some parts especially molecular calculations -- in particular, concentration). Went to meet up with Nurul for dinner! :) HAHAHA! I literally played a prank on her. Apparently, I took a bus before her bus came and since our bus-stops were opposite each other, I knew whether her bus was coming in the incoming but opposite direction. So I was like, hey I saw 853. HAHAHA! And I told Nurul, "Your bus come liao", then she was like, "Serious? Thanks for telling! I would have taken a double bus" or something. HAHAHA! Then I told her, "I saw 8 53s". HAHAHA! She didn't know I was bluffing her so she was like, "WTH, SERIOUS?!". HAHAHAHA! Then I was like, "853 = 8 53s, get it? HAHA!". And yeah she takes the bus 53. HAHAHAHA! OK, you may think it's lame but I felt like pranking her! HAHAHAHAAH! :) Don't angry lah Nurul. And Jasmine, cheer up! We are all here for you okay :) LOVE YOU TWO! + someone else lorrrr. HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.