Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Start Of An Era

Hey! 'O' Levels will officially begin, in terms of technicality, as in, the written papers, tomorrow. Sorry, I'm just trying to type properly with all the bombastic words and stuffs, HAHAHA! I had English tuition this morning and I swear, the weirdest thing our tutor asked us to do was to watch a movie! HAHAHA! As in seriously, he felt it was good to see a movie so as to, how do you put it, enhance your vision, provide creativity and those sorta stuffs, you know, boomz. Hahaha! So I guess I'm going to watch a movie! Heh! But of course, I'll have to memorize the letter-writing formats. I shan't sleep too late as well, but who cares, the paper freaking starts in the afternoon. Hahaha!
-
Anyway, went to study at Starbucks Coffee at Compass Point with Yong Wei and YW's friend, Yun Ting, blah blah blah blah blah. Had Maths tuition and I did the Specimen Paper! HAHA! Guess how much I've scored for the Paper 1? 69/80! It's like close to an A1! SO HAPPY! :) I mean duh, I'd have to subjugate the feeling of complacency in order for me to just have this thinking that I'm going to do badly and I should start studying like crazy. Of course, not to be boastful (even though some of you already hate me) but, I won't do badly. If I do badly, it's still a pass. Hahaha! SORRY SORRY SORRY, I'm not supposed to boast and show off and stuffs. Sorry! AHHHH.
-
But to my consternation, I have yet to study Combined Humanities and F&N, two subjects that require lots of crazy memorizing but fairly minimal understanding. Oh heck, I just can't wait to liquidate this shit. Haha! I know, I just want to use as much vocabulary words I can in this post, so that it would, somewhere, somehow or rather, make me feel much more confident. Whatever. LOL! The society is affluent in greediness. It's never feasible for a toddler to be precocious. Machinery is an enemy of perfunctory. Kelly was filled with chagrin when she accidentally tapped on a stranger's shoulder thinking that it was Melinda, as well as being derided by Melinda (sounds a bit weird).
-
That fiasco was disparaged and everyone eschewed it with dubious minds, causing an obsolescence due to its abandonment. WOO! Sounds right, eh? Hahahah! Ahh, sian already. Gonna meet clique tomorrow before paper! I should shit before the paper, otherwise it'd be totally uncomfortable. I just want to wish all my friends, classmates (although you'll be like, eew), friends from other schools and every graduating students, all the best for your 'O' Levels! Sleep early, don't drink coffee, don't eat too much before papers, shit at home (for people like me), study hard, party afterwards. With love, XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.