Monday, October 19, 2009

Bulletproof

Alright, Samuel wants to let Sharon, and anyone who thinks we're the guilty ones (or innocent ones, so we could prove you guys right once more) this: Hold it, Sharon. Before you say anything else, let me clarify something. Have i offended you in anyway? As a matter of fact, I have nothing against you, until you had to say something about me. If your dear 'Ah Hui' had forgotten what he had said, here is what he had said, 'I'm not a loser like you, after being dumped by your friends, you had to find other friends that are gay. Bye, Bye.' And he immediately went offline. So, who wanted to find trouble? And 'Ah Hui', when you had no friends, this loser was the friend that molded you into what you are today. I'm not saying that to earn your thanks or to show off to everyone. If you, 'Ah Hui', told your friends that I was the one who wanted to find trouble with you, i think you should tell them the truth. And to Sharon, whatever you have said, does not makes sense to me as that is what you think it is. Nevertheless, thanks for the compliment on my hair. =)
-
Nicely said, Samuel. I think you deserve to share your opinion to everyone. Yes, I totally agree with Samuel. Sharon, what did Samuel do to you? What made you hate him? Just want to know why. And yes, Kok Wei, or AH HUI, was the one who actually told Samuel 'I'm not a loser like you, after being dumped by your friends, you had to find other friends that are gay. Bye, Bye.', and that's why I retaliated by updating my Facebook Statuses. Not only that, Yi Ping and you were saying it was Samuel's fault in class, thinking no one would tell my friends and I. So you guys were the ones who started it first.
-
And yeah, for goodness sake, AH HUI, Samuel did a lot of things for you and helped introduce friends to you, and now you're doing this to him? A little bit of backstabbing, eh? Hahahaha! Samuel added a nice final touch to his response to dear Sharon. And thanks Nurul for your enlightening tag, hahahahaha, it was extremely funny and cool! "gosh... whoever this sharon is... my dear girl. i suggest you dun humilliate urself over here. it'll do you no good. i'm not criticising you. just learn when to back-off and be humble for god's sake. talking so much doesnt make you the winner. it just goes to show how much crap you have to say. like they say, noone will noe you're _____, until you open your mouth to prove them right. so uh ya. have a good life!".
-
I agree, don't come back and act as if you can win this, because you've got all your facts wrong, and you just can't help but admit defeat and also show me that I'm actually good at cyberwars :) HAHAHA! Trust me, I've won many times over, except for two (which I backed out), and I don't think I'll lose this one, because we all know you guys started this. I wouldn't do anything till you guys started a fire. So, let me get this straight. Get the hell out of here. HAHAHA! And Tricia's post was FREAKING FUNNY to the core too! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I mean seriously, go away lah. HAHAHA! I love you guys lah for responding on the tagboard or on your blog.
-
Oh had Maths tuition and English tuition a few hours ago, I'll be going to school tomorrow. And I mean it. I'LL BE THERE. So many things happened that the HEROIC me should be there to just stop animals from getting wild. And to Kok Wei, oops, AH HUI, I'll definitely be talking to him. Till next time, people. XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.