Alright, *grinning now, trying to control myself from laughing because uh, I just had a huge problem at home so uh, me being the HEROIC me, ain't laughing :)*, Sharon, let me just clarify, I'M JUST VENTING MY ANGER. Whatever I'm saying after this, don't think I'm implying on some things. Whoever thinks that I'm trying to say you, that's your own thinking, but I didn't say that whoever I'm implying is you, so don't jump into conclusions, OKAY! So PEOPLE, I'm not saying Sharon hor! (http://fragmentedribbon.blogspot.com/)
-
WAIT. Before I wanna shoot back on her post, here's a little BACKGROUND INFORMATION. I know how you guys have noticed that I like to use a little Social Studies skills to help me in my cyberwars, well, here's a background information. Back when Yi Ping was part of our clique, and we totally left her out because she read people's messages and told us stories about people with that as proof, she told us stuffs about Sharon, about how pretty she was and you know many other stories, but well, NOT THE POINT, so I shan't say! See, you want to blog about me, I blog about you with CONSIDERATION and CARE, I don't want you to be humiliated, be honoured okay? Smile!
-
Then slowly, weeks passed, I got somewhat closer to Sharon, studying with her all night long, giving her tips on her Chemistry (don't say I didn't, no matter how many or how little), and yeah simply those sort of things. So when we got our 'N' Level results, I was (now surprisingly) happy for her that she got what she wanted. Yeah, I treat my friends right and I'm happy for their achievements. So, as months passed, I talked to her lesser, our cliques had like 'civil wars' (bringing in a lil' bit of History here...) and I didn't hate her AT ALL, but I just didn't want to do anything with her. I just clearly ignored her. Whatever it was. But wow, I am fairly (fairly nia...) amazed with HOW MUCH YOU CAN REALLY WRITE ABOUT ME. Well, looks like you've been a hypocrite from the start. Naughty naughty!
-
But anyway, not the point, WOW, I DIDN'T KNOW THAT MUCH HATRED IN YOU COULD BE EXERTED INTO YOUR POST. Very interesting. Note, I did say those stuffs on FB, as in the status updates? Yeah (by the way, the COWARD "you're not implying who but you're actually implying" is coming on Tuesday), but wow, wow wow, wow wow wow. Very interesting. Hahaha! OK, I was a LITTLE bit disappointed when I read the post. Little nia, don't be too happy yet.
-
Oh well, anyone could change, I guess I know who brought up the REAL Sharon! Am proud you finally found your true self, you see, I haven't and I don't think my true self is looking in the mirror and seeing a gay there. In fact, I see someone with pimples. BUT BACK TO THE POINT. So, I'm just trying to figure out, what your problem really is. Is it that, I'm tarnishing the so-called reputation of your clique? Is it that, I offended your clique? Don't have to answer that, my dear. I've answered it on my own. Yes and yes. But oh well, here's what I think of your post. Enjoy. Oh, and suck it up, you might not like this. Or do you not already?
-
Let me just assume the first few disorderly lines were not written for me, but if it was for me, I swear I have NO FREAKING CLUE WHAT YOU'RE TYPING. Example: "stop being a great pretender can! acting like as if they owe u making u the innocent party who got kicked out!wtf! don go round gaining pity lahh! it only brings ur status down making u like beggar lahh.since u say forget bout them,u still have the other ''they'' without them".
-
Huh? Anyways! "then why complaint to ur hero backup,finding trouble?!wtf.eeeeeyr! don understand why some ppl still like ur heads!". One person got how many heads?
-
"damn disgusting can!still say we jealous of u! omgggggggosh!how buay yao bai can this be!wft!jealous?! is who jealous of who de!if not jealous then why find backup lehh! i like call who ah hui,my own prob lahh! i like it cant ar!"
-
Yeah I am charged guilty for saying you guys were jealous of us. Why, cannot ah? GUILTY AH?! What's WFT by the way? Haha, okay, if you're trying to claim we're jealous of you, IN WHAT WAY? You guys go suntan, turns out it wasn't as fun as when we guys went suntan on our own? Do you just LOVE the awesomeness of the fun we had when we went suntanning that you just HAD TO HAVE ONE OF YOUR OWN PLANNING, thinking, that when you guys go suntanning, it'll be much more fun? Well, FYI, your clique needed like what, 30 minutes to get everyone to take a photo? Hey hello, our clique is much more spontaneous than you guys. "EH TAKE PICTURE!", awesome ah, everyone gather in like 10 seconds for a snapshot. I heard you guys had a hard time getting people from your clique to take photos. Very funny. It was the joke of the month! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I mean, seriously lah.
-
You guys go out, most of the people in your clique, listen to their own music, play PSP or something right? Awww... then how? Never talk ah? Aiyo... why like that de. So ke lianx orhx. Heck if I'm boasting about our group, but we don't listen to music in outings, we take photos with spontaneity, we are fun and random. Why would be jealous of your clique, a clique of members who simply do not talk and do their own stuffs during the outing? So let me say this again, it's who jealous of who de! TELL ME.
-
"say ''ah hui'' is a f*ing gay nick?! pls lahh.stand up look into the mirror & see who looks like gay man! so obvious still wan say ppl.". A bit lame lah. I look up in the mirror, I see a handsome man with lots of pimples. How gay can that be? Pimples = gay ah? Wah, then like that the more pimples I have, the happier I'll be. HAHAHAHA. Woops, lame. Stupid pun intended. But anyway, I don't need to stand up. The mirror is in front of me while I'm sitting down. Huh, what's "so obvious still wan say ppl"? Your English needs to be corrected. Very hard to decipher and read between the lines. Don't give people a hard time, leh. Are you trying to say that I'm an obvious gay and I still want to call people gay? You need an apology? Hahaha, sorry lah. Sorry I am an obvious gay. Don't worry, people may think I'm gay but at least I'm skinny. No offense.
-
FYI, yeah, you call a guy, Kok Wei, okay, A MALE, "Ah Hui" ah? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA! HAHAHAHA! Eh you know how funny it is to hear a guy being called Ah Hui? (Let alone besteas, what the hell is besteas? It's an incredibly downright lack-of-creativity stupid name for a clique. We call our clique, "The Pineapple Heads", very cute right? Oops, cannot. You came up with that. Samuel's head looked like a pineapple? Since when? Then how about yours? Instant noodles? I'm not talking about the instant noodles that have been boiled, I'm talking about the packed-hard-and-solid instant noodles, before boiled. Pineapples are nice to eat. Very healthy in fact. Instant noodles? TOO MUCH MSG. Hais...
-
I've got nothing to say about Kok Wei's nickname, just that it's super funny and you made us all laugh when we heard it. Hahahaha, I still can laugh sia. "Ah hui ah, sao di!". "Hao de, wai po". (Ah Hui, sweep the floor..... Sure, grandma -- IDK, I failed my Chinese, so I might be wrong). But anyway, cool nicknames you've got there. I admire it, you make us unable to think of a name for our clique and nicknames for our clique members.
-
lols.still say why nvr find prob with u but others? know why,cause u xtra wad.no one say u,u come scold ppl.ownself wan kpo!wtf.damn angry lahh. just wanna let those ''xtras'' know, if it don concerns u,don kpo,act like one bigggggg hero,go round bringing ur backups to scold ppl! this only shows u ham ji! if u think u not at fault & is the INNOCENT one,then why don directly come ask?!
-
Oh... so let me get this straight. Kok Wei and Zafirah wanted to confront Samuel. These three people were involved in the conflict, only right? HAHAHAH, then why you also extra? Why not you just shut up and sit down and don't comment on anything, when it's not your business at all! If you say you want to help Kok Wei, then I let you help lor. BUT VERY FUNNY LEH. Why is it that when I want to help Samuel, YOU CALL ME EXTRA? Isn't it a freaking IRONY? Wonder Girls. LOL, not the point. I mean seriously, you're CONTRADICTING YOURSELF. It's funny how you've been commenting on others, how YP said, "It's not her fault, she has her own reasons", when Gladys and us (Jasmine & I) had our own fight (will talk about that later), because I've always thought you guys were EXTRAS. Now when I want to help Samuel, while you're helping Kok Wei, I'M THE FREAKING EXTRA? Am I making any sense to you guys who are reading?????
-
Yeah, I'm a busybody. I like to poke into people's affairs, in fact, I found out that you and YP fought the other time because you had to work for money and YP was very angry at you for not going out with her (and clique). That fight, right? Compared to the fight Gladys and us had? I think yours is more freaking childish. Eh, understand lah. Your friend need to work, not enough money one leh, you get angry for what? So unreasonable... Not like us? Even we fought, we tried to straighten things out, but didn't work out. So I tell you this now, YOU DON'T TALK SO MUCH.
-
Hahahaha, hmm, I hum ji ah? WHY NOT DIRECTLY CALL ME? YOU ALSO SCARED AH? Don't know, don't talk, please! Very disturbing to see so many ironic messages from your post. Makes me laugh a lot. And laughter is the best medicine. Yeah, so if I got back-up, or don't have back-up, what's the difference? I'm still myself. You like???
-
" lucky i was clever enough to have spotted ur 'REAL PERSONALITY' after tat night!" What the hell are you typing? Wow, you spotted? Spotted means you guessed right, you know? And uh, when was that night, may I know? By the way, real personality? Hello, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? People change. Just like how I was lucky and clever enough to have 'spotted' your real personality' THIS YEAR. How's that for a change? Enlighten me on that night. I don't know when, thanks.
-
"i might look stupid(yea i admit),but i know exactly wad ur thinking! u can fake the others even 'her',but not me okay!" No lah, don't be too hard on yourself, don't call yourself stupid. It's not a nice thing. And good for you that you know exactly what I'm thinking! Because hardly, people know what I'm thinking. Good for you! Good for you! Want treats? LOL, who did I fake again? Specify. I don't like to guess cos I swear I have absolutely no idea what you're saying.
-
"don geisiao like as if u r so concern! bullshit lahh!if u think u don wan send,why don u just go off!still dare tell me its ur duty!foff lahh!". FYI, I think you don't know me that well to know I'm actually a caring person but a very evil and mean person towards the people I hate, so HAH! Right back at you! Send what? Huh? What duty? I can't act blur because I SWEAR I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING.
-
So Sharon, I had nothing against you until now. But just so you know, whatever I said, don't think I'm implying on some things. Whoever thinks that I'm trying to say someone, that's your own thinking, but I didn't say that whoever I'm implying is that person, so don't jump into conclusions, OKAY. LOL, you just make me laugh out loud. Good luck for 'O's, okay, Sharon?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.