Brief summary: Morning started off with surfing the internet on my laptop. Had lunch. Watched Gossip Girl Season 3 again (as in the whole three episodes). Washed Molly's cage, changed bedding, gave some food, used Tricia's bedding! :) Tricia gave it to me a week ago! Apparently it was from Atikah, but since due to some circumstances she gave it to Tricia and then to me! Molly's so freaking fat and adorable. Yep, she looks fat now. Hahaha! Revised a little bit of Mathematics before having my Maths tuition. Did my corrections for both re-exam paper and mock paper. Apparently I did better at the mock paper, with a 54/80, than that re-exam paper, with a 41/80 (a 2-mark improvement for Prelims). Hopefully I can get A2 at the very most. The possibility seems to be, 'widening', I guess. Hahaha! Had a delicious dinner at Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe! And then I watched the 4th episode of GG S3! Yeah, at least it wasn't so boring since I put in lots of effort to make my Saturday a more interesting one.
-
So anyway, yes, you, to that special someone who tagged my blog with a very flamboyant message. Yes, I'm even dedicating part of my energy to type this out to you. I am waiting for more. Show me what you've got. I'll be waiting. Oh, on a hindsight, try to brush up on your English, in particularly, spelling and grammar. Other than that, I'll be willing to see what else you've got under your sleeves. With GAY LOVE, XOXO.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.