-
-
FINALLY! HAHAHA! Anyway, gonna have lunch with clique! Can't wait :) Will be studying after that all the way! Can't wait too! Yesterday I spent the whole night researching on Gossip Girl (after watching Gossip Girl Season 2 Episode 7 (which was released for all to download online)) and Millenia Institute! Yeah, I went deeper. Like, literally visiting every page. Principal's Message, Rules and Regulations, School Motto, School Vision, School Curriculum, CCAs (which I still haven't decided yet, if I really wanted to go MI) and LIKE ALL THE PAGES LAH.
-
There were a few turn-offs, like if you were late 5 times,, you'll be given a one-month suspension. And it's at Bukit Batok so if I wake up late or just miss one bus, I'll be doomed. Major turn-off was the CCAs. EEEW? If there was like swimming, I'd definitely join. But there's NONE. There's bowling, volleyball, tennis, badminton, soccer, silat (wth's that?) and hockey, etcetra. NO SWIMMING. Wasted! One of the major turn-off. I swore never to touch a camera again since I've been made use of like like SO MANY TIMES for FIVE YEARS IN MY SECONDARY LIFE and I didn't receive an award. Then my CCA cert is like SHIT also because I have only one stupid point, that's because of the leadership category. What the hell right? I understand that maybe it was my behaviour that Ms Munira didn't give the award, but come on, isn't that a little bit too unappreciative? If it weren't for me, your Video-Editing club would be finished! All the many other people who helped Video-Editing were gone and there was only me left.
-
I stayed, helped to take tons of photos and turned up for the many occasions, running around and sweating like a pig so that I won't miss a perfect shot. I didn't get an award and all I get was 1 point. Shitty right?! Never mind! I don't wanna bitch about my CCA already since I've already bitched about it, you can check it out in previous posts (I've forgotten which).
-
But yeah, MI's CCAs are crap. I don't like the CCAs. Major turn-off. The uniform, however, seems nice though. I guess. I mean, right now as I look at the photo, I think, wow, not bad, the uniform is in blue. Cool! But what if on the day itself when I'm purchasing the uniform, wouldn't I be like, "EEEEEE WTH'S THIS?!"? Hahaha! I don't know lah. I don't mind the uniform, just that, if it were a lot nicer, I'd be definitely interested in MI, regardless of the horrible CCAs.
-
Yep yep! I believe some of you may have read one of the previous posts whereby I indicated the subject combinations I'd gladly take up right? Yeah! I'm really really interested in the Science stream! If I were to go MI, I'd take the following subjects: Chemistry H2, Biology H2, Mathematics H2 (compulsory anyways), Literature H1, GP H1 and PW H1. And I read somewhere that it was like damn slack because, the syllabus is spread out throughout the whole three years, whereas typical Junior Colleges have two years to complete the syllabus, which is utterly stressful (do you agree, Nurul?! Hahahaha! CONGRATS ON GETTING PROMOTED!).
-
So yeah, after much researching and reading forums (yes, I went that far) and checking out directions (I know, CALL ME CRAZY ALREADY! HAHAHA! Oh btw, it takes 90 minutes for me to go there :) 30 minutes by car. School starts at 9 on Mondays, at 8 on the rest of the weekdays), I think I'm mentally prepared for MI. I STILL DON'T KNOW YET. It has to depend on the results, really. Because if I do extremely well, main priority is Mass Communications (I still have faith that somewhere that desire for journalism is inside me, probably hibernating, but YOU SHOULD COME OUT NOW!) at Ngee Ann Poly. If not, MI, it is. Besides, Nurul thinks MI is good for me because there's like discipline and she knows I won't study and I'll slack and I'll just die. HAHAHA! So I guess with MI around, I'd be motivated to study and I won't even have any intention of slacking. This is because if you're in Poly, I think, no one cares if you study or not, because it's whether you choose to want to study or not. I totally agree lah. For JC, if not the former, at least there's discipline to begin with. Without discipline, WE ALL KNOW WHO THE REAL EUGENE SYN IS.
-
Trust me, in class, you guys have already seen it. Yes, Ms Tay and Ms Lee didn't really discipline me, I mean, HELL THEY DID, but it wasn't effective enough, I gotta say? Which explained even though after countless disciplinary talks, I'm still crazy, rude (if some of you think that way) and just plain annoying. So, I presume MI has a strict discipline which enforces good character and I KNOW HELLO, that mine is not a good one. So I really really really really think that MI is a good choice, if not, as a replacement for Mass Comm as well. Other than that, THIRTEEN MORE DAYS TO THE END OF 'O' LEVELS. BYE!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.