Hey everybody! It's been a long day! My tutor literally was in my room to wake me up. Hahaha! Which meant, I overslept lah. After that, I met Nurul, THANKS TWIN I LOVE YOU FOR ACCOMPANYING ME TO VISIT MY GIRLFRIEND. HAHAHAHA. Nurul and I had lunch at SERANGOON CENTRAL. LOL! Apparently she thought Serangoon Central was Serangoon Garden. Hahaha! Damn blur sotong lah. Hahaha! Anyway, both of us had a long journey to visit my girl then we left for Plaza Singapura and bumped into Lee Min Ho! HAHAHA! Oops, I mean, SAMUEL! HAHAHAHA! It was super coincidental lah! I mean, I didn't expect to see Samuel there. HAHA! But anyways, he joined us both (Noo and Me) and they had a chat while I was busy finding hamster food in the super squeezy Pet Lovers Centre and I bought some facial stuffs from Watsons too! Then it was just home! Once again thanks Nurul for accompanying! HAHAHA! Don't worry, I won't drag you all the way there again.
-
So anyway! YW came over at 8-9 plus, we studied. HAHA yeah, we did. But I was the one who wasn't focused, cos I ended up watching Gossip Girl again and other movies and doing crap. We both ended up prank-calling foreigners from USA, UK and India. HAHAHAHA! Super duper funny! I have a voice clip. I totally pissed the person on the other line off. HAHAHAHAHA! OK, so today, I'll be having my last English tuition, which I'm so going to miss all the funny jokes from the tutor and all the funny things people like YW say. Will be studying all the way after that till like some time around evening where I'll be having another Maths tuition at home! Ahhhh. 'O' Level English on Monday. FREAKING BELIEVE THIS. Bye everybody!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.