Friday, October 23, 2009

On The Second Thought

-


Molly and Aiden! :)


Shan Shun carries Zhafri. LOL!


I know I'm crappy but I played like shit and I plucked at random strings just to come up with a tune. HAHAAH! Truth is, I don't really know to play an electric guitar.
-


HAHAAHAHAHAHAH! RANDOM SHIT STUFFS. We did stupid videos of LAME STUFFS! Just watch lah, and if you hate it, don't be stupid because like duh, we had no life and we came up with boring videos. What have you gotta say about that? HAHAAHHA! With love! ENJOY THE VIDEOS.


-
Hey! Didn't study much. I only did a little bit of Combined Humanities. Samuel, YW and I just didn't feel like studying. My pimples are coming back. I look fucking ugly. I hate it! EEEEEW. Hahaha gonna meet Nurul tomorrow. Gonna visit my darling. BYE! =) HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY BIVITHARA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.