I had a super super long day. I'm still awake and I ought to be dead. 4 hours of tuition this morning, from 11 till 3 with Jasmine and Yong Wei. Jasmine for the first hour had PMS cos her mood very bad. HAHAHAHAHA! After tuition, YW and I walked around Heartland Mall while Jasmine went home to clean up. We then took a bus down to IKEA Tampines, and while we were walking there, we decided to film while walking there. Apparently, YW had an interesting idea about snot (AKA bi sai (hokkien), beh si (cantonese), nose shit (singlish)), so he was digging his nose while I was filming it. HAHAHA! Yeah, he says it'll be done in like 6 hours? IDK how crazy is that, to edit it during the wee hours of the morning.
-
Anyway, we ate at IKEA, went to shop for a couple of more hours and we had so much fun visiting the showrooms and skating on the trolleys like kids. HAHAHAHA! Super funny. So YW's dad sent us to his house and I stayed there till like 9 plus and I swear his room was SUPER SUPER MESSY AND DIRTY. I couldn't stand the room I even volunteered to come to his room again to help to clean up. I'm glad at least he's doing something about it now (like buying new furniture).
-
So we ate at a nearby coffeeshop, he treated me late dinner and that was pretty much it. HAHAHA! I'M VERY TIRED. I don't know how I'll survive tomorrow (will be in school till 5 p.m). HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY NURUL AMIRAH. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ON TUESDAY. YOU'RE, LIKE JASMINE, ONE OF THE RAREST TRUSTWORTHY FRIENDS THAT I COULD EVER FIND AND I THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE SO I COULD CONFIDE IN YOU, HONORED THAT YOU CAN CONFIDE IN ME DURING RANDOM TIMES. You're like a twin, and us three (you, Jasmine and I) are like triplets. Because we share the same perspectives, taste and dislikes. It's really weird to be talking to a 'mirror'. HAHAHA! So I love you NURUL AMIRAH! :D
-
-
GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.