Sunday, October 11, 2009

Animals

My Weekend Photo Gallery.
-
On Friday, as most of you know, YW and I went Starbucks Coffee at Tan Tock Seng Hospital to study. I know, you must be thinking, "STUDY AT A HOSPITAL?", if you're thinking in terms of technicality. But! Similar to whoever studies at Starbucks branches, regardless of where they're actually at, they're still literally in a Starbucks Coffee branch, which, sorry for the poor taste in judgement, sounds a little bit more sophisticated than for instance say, Heartland Mall (even though there's none so don't rush to hunt one down, and entirely no offense since SBCF doesn't really exist there). So, heck, I'm just writing crap.
-
The aftermath of having finished English tuition. Not that English tuition is any crap, but just that, I've learnt new words like surreptitious, incredulous, subterranean, viable, importune, incontrovertible, subjugate, eventuate, premise, propitious, surmise, inchoate, etcetra. They're like... paintings. They're so good to look at, that makes them soooo unique. I just love to type them out and say it out loud, it makes the word so much sexier, although, certain words don't count, and don't get me started on listing a few of them out, offending a few along the way.
Anyways, YW bought some cheesecake and there happened to be a smiley face.
Did I mention he bought a useless lab coat so people would think he's a doctor. PLEASE!
MOLLY! And that small piece of cheese!
AIDEN! As cute as ever too!
-
On Saturday, went out to dine at Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe! Best dish is below (in my opinion).
Although it looks plain but oh what the heck.
My family.
We kinda have a secret joke. I remember I told my younger brother that I wanted him to go to my school to see who were the useless idiots while who had funny faces and whatnots, but my mother said, "NO! Don't go ah! Later when you go there, all the teachers Eugene offended will take it out on you! They'll take revenge by picking on you!". HAHAHAHAHA! In a sense it was funny since well, I've bullied and argued with so many teachers, I wonder if the next generation would they thus vent all their revengeful hate on. Hahaha!
And yeah, my hair's damn crappy.
-
Then, for today, Sunday, I had 4 hours worth of tuitions with Jasmine and YW.
--
Horny chikopek.
Hahaha! Can you see YW's new tattoo, specially designed by me?

He then wanted a Merlion. I did the best I could, though.
-
Then we were off to TTSH again. I had the same food again.

My Biology notes. I have finally prepared most of the notes. The only topic I'm left with is the Menstrual Cycle and the Female Productive System. Thank God I finished in time. Then I did a checklist for my Chemistry notes, I found out I only had 4 sub-topics from different chapters to cover! Because as far as I could recall, the rest of them were written on the small card (see above picture for reference). I have yet to prepare notes for my History & SS & F&N. Running out of time!
-
My weekend was pretty much that. Study, study, study. School + Mugging Session on Friday. Tuition and mini Revision on Saturday. Tuitions and Mugging Session today. Really really tedious. I don't know whether it's the caffeine (in a ridiculous or rather, illogical) or I'm just really worn out. And yes, caffeine does not have an effect on me. I just drink it and then that's it, I sleep. Obviously I have never thought of drinking coffee before nighttime because it's kinda risky, what happens if I really can't sleep? Won't that result in total chaos!? HAHAHA! OK shut up, Eugene. Ah so yah, remember to shut me up tomorrow in class if I go overboard! Lastly, have a good week ahead! :)
-
OH OH OH I'M IN LOVE WITH LIKE 11 SONGS NOW!
1) Miike Snow - Animals
2) Just Jack - Embers
3) Britney Spears - 1, 2, 3
4) Madonna - Celebration
5) Paramore - Ignorance
6) Shakira - She Wolf
7) Cobra Starship - Hot Mess
8) Tinchy Strider Ft Amelle Berrabah - Never Leave You
9) Colbie Callait - Fallin' For You
10) Pixie Lott - Boys & Girls
11) Lady Gaga - Bad Romance.
-
AWESOME SONGS MAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.