The last two videos! I didn't publish them yesterday because there was something wrong with YouTube or maybe it's just me. So meet Alice! She happened to be working yesterday! Hahahaha.
-
And, YES I WON NURUL AMIRAH IN THE SECOND MATCH. The match where we played with our left hands. So Nathiya, you aren't hugely disappointed :) HAHAHA!
-
GOOD EVENING!!! OK first of all, when I said I had to be serious for lessons, well, today I sort of told myself, OK, today I must be really serious... Barely 15 minutes into the first period, which was Social Studies and I was already kao bei kao bu-ing. So yeah. Failed goal. I seriously don't know what's wrong with me. It's like 20 days or less to 'O' Levels and I'm still not serious?! COME ON, something must be definitely wrong! I SWEAR. Each time I go home, I feel guilty that I'm unable to get serious. Yeah to the people who think I'm a pain in the neck, I don't care, cos screw you guys. Now when Tay said she received complaint letters from my classmates, I was like, "WHO THE F--- CARES!?". If you hate being disturbed, put on a earpiece, and ask me to freaking shut up. It goes to show you're not really smart at all in doing anything productive. Why, don't dare to shut my mouth up? I thought Dalilah was right after all. Turns out I'm proven right! Dalilah blogged about me what. She said, "When you're with your friends, you are so brave, but when you're alone, you say hi to your enemies and smile at them". HAHAHAHA.
-
Want to know how I'm like when I'm alone? I'm still the same. Because if I weren't the same, ALL YOU FREAKING WHINING BRATTY ASSES WOULD DARE TO ASK ME TO SHUT UP. Learn from Pradish, dare to ask me to shut up. Come on! Be a man, if you are biologically one. Be a wo-MAN, if you're biologically one. Suck it up, take a punch, break a leg and freaking ask me to shut up. Writing an essay-long complaint letter makes me just want to laugh at how useless you are and how timid you guys are to just not dare to ask me to shut up. HAHAHAHA. Sorry, I'm just super pissed now. Not in the mood. And to the anoy, if you want to cut short 'anonymous', it should be 'anon', not 'anoy', what are you, some kind of twit?
-
Besides, thanks for being Captain Obvious, I know I have lots of pimples. I mean, I would be effing delusional if I said I had smooth clear clean skin. And come on, admit that behind all the pimples, I'm actually hot! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! You're just jealous your face was a mix between Elmo and Hydrochloric Acid. :P PS, I never told you guys this, a modelling agency wanted lots of my photos but since I happened to have exams (it was in Sec 3), they wanted to know I was up for it but they didn't call (yah, you can laugh at this part). So yeah, admit that I'm not just BUANG. HAHAHA! K lah, give you some face, I'm not super hot, I'm not good-looking, I'm just average looking, OKAY? I never really intended to be some big-shot model and I'm just glad I'm not ugly. So yeah, if you think I'm like CMI, send a picture of yourself. I'll kowtow to you if you're good looking, if not, you're just a big fat loser with huge zits the size of my 10 pimples joined together and pus leaking out hourly that play games like . Come on, do yourself a favour and don't let this not-ugly-not-hot-dude think he's right. HAO!?
-
And yes, to Ms Tay, she got overly sensitive when I asked Ms Lee to teach me the math question. But whatever. Maths test was easy and I don't want to pass again so people would think I'm selfish and that I annoy people so they can't concentrate and then I get high marks myself. Cos eff off, there's a thing called home revision. There are so many other ways you can clear your doubts. For instance, call Ms Tay. I know how much she loves to teach you guys when you just generally call any adult in the room, "Teacher", flood her phone with your doubts! It'll make her feel like she's doing a lot of help. Make her feel happy :) Call Ms Lee too! Come on, she sticked by our side for the last 10 months, just because Ms Tay came at the final lap, you aren't gonna abandon Ms Lee are you? I strongly encourage you guys to call them to clear your doubts! That way you won't fail your test too. Classrooms aren't the only places where you clear your doubts. I can name 10 others.
-
List Of How To Study and Not Care About the stupid annoying pimple-faced guy at the back shouting constantly every 1 minute.
1) Look through past worksheets and textbook
2) Check the internet.
3) Call Ms Tay
4) Call Ms Lee
5) Call your friends
6) Ask Eugene Syn to shut up and concentrate!
7) Slap Eugene's face, you're gonna kill two birds with one stone, he'll shut up and you and him will concentrate.
8) Stop wasting time penning down your innermost sentimental puppy-dog complaint letters to Ms Tay about Eugene Syn and START REVISING!
9) Stop Facebooking
10) Stop Blogging.
-
SEE THIS PRODUCTIVE LIST I MADE? Print it out and follow it accordingly, you'll do wonders. So how dare you say just because Eugene Syn kao bei kao bu(s) in class would result you in a FAILURE? It's completely ridiculous. I can't play a 100% part in making you fail, can I? Well if I can, I'm honored to be part of your life :) True or not? So if you guys start calling me selfish, think twice, because it's merely on my part that I disallow any concentration you are trying to pursue only during CLASS, heck for some, an hour or two! The rest is solely YOUR FAULT, YOUR OWN KARMA, YOUR OWN PROBLEM, how you want to handle it, don't freaking blame me for I only managed to ruin your life for like 1/24 hours. Your 23 hours, 8 hours of sleep, 7 hours of school, 2 hours of hanging out with your friends, 2 hours of remedials, 4 hours of miscellaneous and that includes slacking (surfing internet, watching TV, etcetra). Imagine what you constructive things you're able to do if you minus the miscellaneous stuffs. You earn 4 times the knowledge than earlier.
-
THUS, DON'T FREAKING BLAME ME FOR THE CAUSE OF YOUR MISERIES WHEN YOU YOURSELF HAD A PART IN THIS. I'm just saying, I'm not referring to anyone, I'm just speaking in general term. OK, maybe Pradish was angry at me that I scored 16 and got the highest and he got only 2 marks. But I'm not referring to him in whole. I'm just saying in case anyone wants to blame me for their miseries. And to the teachers who've called me selfish umpteen times, I get it.
-
-
-
Oh oh oh! When Mr Wong returned the SBQ test today, guessed what, I think lots of people failed! I FAILED TOO OKAY. And not only that, he was in class to control things like noise. Remember or not!? Refer to Monday's post or Tuesday.. I think. I said Mr Wong wasn't happy with me because I was making noise during the test and in turn people failed and I was the highest. Then I said on my blog how if you minus MY NOISE, see if people would still pass or not. That means, we're experimenting on whether my noise would affect people's scores. Turns out, IT'S AROUND THE SAME. SO HOW CAN ALL YOU GUYS FREAKING BLAME ME (okay, slightly, understandable, whatever). IT'S ENTIRELY UNFAIR THOUGH. To think people are trying to blame it on me for their miseries is completely ridiculous, donchathink?
-
-
-
Like I said, people just blame me for their miseries. Apparently, I just play a minor role in it. I don't think anything catastrophic would result from a disturbance right? I mean, face it, minus the noise (I don't know, I just keep picturing this group of people and how they think I'm the cause of it), you'll have better concentration right? So why fail? I mean, not that I'm happy I failed, but I'm just glad that I won't be put in a spot that people would think like, "Selfish fella can score high marks when he disturbed people". Cos if I pass, everyone's gonna think. Get my point? Furthermore, it goes to show you're just blaming me when you fail and when you pass, you still get upset that you could have done better and if it hadn't been for me, you'd get that score of yours.
-
-
AND OBVIOUSLY NO, I am definitely not referring to anyone. I'm just disclaiming. People call me selfish, annoying and an irritant. I want you guys to know that doesn't mean I'm all that, means you can put the blame on me, because it's freaking unfair and you yourself had your name in it. And no, no one did anything to me except to ask me to shut up (that's your cue to laugh) and write complaint letters about me. So, :P.
--
Anyway! Something super funny happened! HAHAHA! Apparently there was this group of Secondary 1 kids from another school who prank called a friend of ours, so Jasmine called them first to confront them. A girl guai lan her. Then next I called the girl. Then blah blah fast forward to the part whereby the girl called me again, then I say, "I tell you ah I come down find you then you know", then she say, "Huh", then I was like, "Huh huh lan _a la". HAHAHA! Then an exchange of vulagirites were made. Then another fella called me. We resorted to texting since I was in Biology remedial and I didn't want them to think we were secondary school students too. That fella said he was Damien (not real name) and he was 25 and he had chap in Kallang. HAHAHAHHA! Bloody hell, the way he texted me it was as if he was some kid!
-
The text went like this...
D (Damien): You call me back asap I tell you . . .
E (Eugene): You wait.
D: You tell me why you prank my friend first . .
E: You call that a prank call? Hello you how old.
D: 25. You say want come down and find my friend ah ?
E: Ya your friend prank call my friend leh. I call your friend to ask means prank call also ah?
D: But you also no need to say come down and find them right ? You wan come down come Kallang now . I play with you . .
E: Of cos la must find them mah they prank call my friend leh. Go your kallang play what soccer ah. -.-'
D: Don talk so much la . . You come Kallang . . I wait for you .
E: Not free:)
D: Not free den don anyhow say want come down find my friend . . I warn you . You call them again you watch out . Don make me check your age and school
E: How you check man?
D: I am it person la -.-''' and who is your friend name ? How yo uget my friend number .
E: Like I said, your friend prank call my friend so I called back.
D: Your friend is ?
E: My friend la why must I tell you our names when you don't tell us yours.
D: My name is Damien*
E: Ah ok..
D: You ?
E: ?? You need my name for?
D: Tell me la cb . Don make me go find you .
E: If i give you or don't give you you're still gonna find right?
D: No . I just wanna know your name . .
-
Then after Biology remedial, I called him. TURNS OUT? He was some freaking Sec 1 kid, the voice haven't even matured yet and when I say, "Where your damien*?", then the fella replied, "He go toilet go off liao". Then I was like, "HUH?!", then he said, "He go off liao...", then I was like, "COCK LA!", hahahaha! Then he was like, "Where got?" or something hahahaha! Damn stupid sia. Super fake. He was definitely lying about his age. Stupid humji fella. Then I texted him during Chemistry remedial.
-
E: If i hear my friend kena prank call from you ah don't make me find you hor. I don't care if you're it person.
D: Lai lor . . Ask your friend don prank also .
E: Cock la we not so childish as you all please. We got no time to call small kids.
D: -.-'''
E: Childish :) Don't try to get number from class list ok. ^.^ you got a very 'matured' voice, Damien*, 25 years old.
D: Do i say i get number from my class list and prank you all ?
E: Eh you a bit blur leh. You prank call my friend. Btw we not from your school and last I checked people from it club are not allowed access to people's database unless you from MOE or any other government organizations.
D: You sure is i prank de ma ?
E: Wah piang, your friend la!
D: Den you still say me prank you. -.-''
E: Then you ask me call you for what.
D: Not me la . Is my other friend la. .
E: Don't cock lah so you admit your friend prank call la.
D: -.-''' Whatever.
-
I gave up texting... I still have the texts with me, worth laughing man! HAHAHA! BTW, super super long post. SORRY. But whatever. I'm still pissed tho'. And the first several paragraphs may have passed me off as some increasingly mean jerk but I'm just a person who hates to be a hypocrite and I'm straightforward. Plus, I'm annoying. And I remember I had a conversation with someone, he or she got to the part where we were talking about hypocrites and how I hate being a hypocrite because it just makes me feel so disgusted with myself and how I am a straightforward person. The other party was like, "I bet you have lots of enemies..", I was like, "Yeah...", then the other party went offline. HAHAHA! I guess what's worst is to be a straightforward person than a hypocrite. Because you hurt the person's feelings directly if you're straightforward, but if you're a hypocrite, you don't hurt the person's feelings directly, but when they know about it, they'll feel hurt. I guess it's better if I don't beat around the bush. Which I hate, of course. Not sure if I've done it before but, heck.
-
I mean, it's true right. What's worst? Realise the person is a hypocrite after all or that the person is directly hating you? I think being a hypocrite is worst. And I know a fair number of hypocrites, especially in my class. If they talk so much about how I'm such a loser when I'm alone and how I smile at my enemies, then what happens if I smile at you? Will you dare to turn away and roll your eyes or will you succumb to smiling back at me? Let's see how much hypocrisy are in these people's blood :) HAVE A GOOD EVENING.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.