Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ignorance Is Your New Best Friend

OK, since it's on my tagboard, I shall be the messenger :) Samuel would like to say something to Sharon: The Pineapple head was meant to be sarcastic, you fool! Shut up about me denying that I'm jealous. What rubbish! Why should i be jealous? You think i'm jealous, but i'm 100% NOT. For everything that you had said, is what you had seen and heard. As a matter of fact, Kok Wei isn't good at explaining things. You have gotten all your facts wrong, IF he had told you about it. IF you are fair, you would have stayed out of this matter and would have kept your comments to yourself. As for the last part, I don't know what's all this about but, if you didn't tell me back then what's the issue all about and blame me for it, do you still think that you are fair? And, THE MAIN REASON WHY I LEFT THE GROUP IS BECAUSE, SOME OF YOU DIDN'T TREAT ME AS A PART OF YOU GUYS, EXCEPT FOR SOME. (So that you can see better) Of course, there were some other reasons that you guys were against me but you didn't want to tell me. Anyway, I'm glad to have left. If you can't see, here is the word, in bold, GLAD. So, stop being carried away with your assumptions. =)
-
HAHAHA! Nice one, Sam. Very oomph! And and to the anoy person. Very funny indeed. :) And to all potential spammers out there, just come on and tag my blog lah. Say something, insult me, try me. Don't talk bull about being childish or whatever when you can't even write your name. You seriously seriously seriously have some identity crisis. Do you need money to be sent somewhere far away so you can find your true self? I've got money. I can give you some. How does South Africa sound? Go on and spam my tagboard. I'll be waiting :) With love! XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.