Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Liquidation

Alright, there were some photos in the previous post, which I saved as a draft, that I wanted to publish but, I guess I've missed out a few other photos to upload. Anyway! EL paper one yesterday was ALRIGHT lah. I guess. I wasn't too happy with my essay (I chose Power) because I didn't really have much ideas (yeah you haters can laugh, :P) but I managed to twist and turn the story, making it rather decent in a twisted way (I like to write essays whereby I'm a bad guy and I do bad things) at the ending. As for the situational writing, it wasn't so bad, I guess I did write a lot and I had the format right. Yep, we all literally met like 11 a.m (two hours earlier) to have lunch and to study the formats at the canteen. Went to meet YW with Daryll and we had dinner! Maths Paper 1 today was rather easy, the questions at the back was quite tough. But whatever the case, I really am grateful for my tutor for coming to my house early in the morning (not so early lah, like 10, maybe?) to clear all my doubts! Made me feel much more confident for the paper and yeah, I guess it was rather manageable lah, for the tough ones.
-
Had a late lunch with clique-o-rama and I'm so gonna revise on my Paper 2 after this. Tutor would be coming tomorrow again, same timing, to help clear the rest of my doubts. Something tells me P2 will be easier but, I don't wanna think about it resulting in me slacking and stuffs. Thank God P1 wasn't a killer. Anyways, 2 papers down, 7 more papers to go, 3.5 subjects more to go, 15 more days to partying and meeting up with my loved ones! I SO CAN'T WAIT. Bye everyone! I love slow people :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.