Thursday, October 15, 2009

Boys & Girls

I didn't go school today. So yesterday was my last day, I guess. Though there's still Wednesday, but that's the preparation for Practicals. So I can't go to school tomorrow even if I want to. Meeting a friend in the morning then gonna have tuition at night till 8 p.m. I feel lot happier today :) Thanks Jasmine and Nurul. Love you guys, you're the best. Anyway, studied F&N today, I'm done with 4 chapters! 8 more to go :) Ahh my post is in a mess. Like one bit about today, about tomorrow then back to today's stuff again. Whatever, good night! :)
-
And to these two people. You know who you are. To the bitch, you've got f*cked three rounds. Don't you think a sex-athon is too much for the way you walk that it's so freaking obvious you ain't a virgin? Plus, if you're afraid of me say lah. You don't have to like secretly but obviously show you're afraid of me mah. Like, when I'm in school, you don't do anything. But when I'm not in school, woah, you're like an animal let loose, scolding my friend. To the stupid nerd-face, get a life and don't be a dog/busybody. You seriously need to learn how to talk properly and stop spitting out clutter, especially insulting a huge number of people or is it one person, cos I really wanna know :P I'll keep in touch, it's unfortunate that I have to stay away from school, but you will be the sorry ones one day. XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.