Sharon, the one blowing the whatever it's called, is very persistent. I admire your perseverance to win this thing. I really do. I, myself, am extremely exhausted and I really don't give a hoot about your post, but I'm saving my dignity. Obviously, you've made some changes to the way of typing. Who knew you would actually listen to our advice? Of course, you showed us that you had heeded advice. But, I could still spot some mistakes here and there. Nice try, though. =) And for the record, I think you still don't understand that you're the one at the losing end here.-
Sharon's Blog (http://fragmentedribbon.blogspot.com/), First Paragraph:
Well, I'm sort of tired going into your blog, and tagging on your tagboard just to reply to your posts. To Eugene, like u said ''Yiping and you were saying it was Samuel's fault in class,thinking no one would tell my friends and I.'' So, this means you wasn't in class at that time.Thus, how sure can you be that your friends have told you what they have heard exactly? Ms yang merely ask us what happened between Samuel & Zafirah, and if i remembered correctly, my reply was '' aiya. that Samuel lahh, angry that Zafirah said about them, then go tell his friends, that's why it happened!'' I said something like that to Ms Yang. So, im being fair here. I said it was Samuel that told his friends about the comments made by Zafirah as well as, Zafirah did made comments about Samuel that caused the fight/quarrel to occur. Get it?
-
Uh yes, I wasn't in class. By the way, it's "you weren't in class". Oh and by the way, how dare you actually insult the trust I have in my friends? Who do you think you are to come and tell me my friends may have told me something wrong? Likewise, I can also say this, why didn't you help your best friend (supposed), just now during the fight? So let me be clear once and for all, whatever my friends have told me, I know, because, uh hello, this isn't the first time YP and you said something like this? I know you two have said something before about Samuel in class. I would dig deeper if you'd like :) FYI, when Ms Yang asked you what happened, was your mouth SUPER SUPER itchy that you just had to freaking say something? It's not about the content, I get it. Yeah I freaking get it. It's about whether you want to say something to spite Samuel. Get the freaking point? And HA! Once you've said something to spite Samuel, you're in the wrong already. And oh last I checked, my Facebook Statuses didn't really include ANY OF YOUR FREAKING NAMES. But maybe I'm talking about you guys or I may be talking about other cliques. Any of this getting in your head? By the freaking way, your sentence structure is entirely wrong! You better type properly because I can really say you're making an outrageous accusation.
-
For example, tell me, who made the comments first? Zafirah, right? I know Samuel SO WELL enough that he won't cause any trouble first. I know Zafirah SO WELL ENOUGH that her behaviour gives her away as the type who would cause the trouble first. Before you try to prove your facts are right, you should think harder. Zafirah talked to Kok Wei. Zafirah shouted loudly, insulting Samuel who happened to walk past. Samuel knew he was being insulted. Asks Kok Wei online about it.

Just tell me, okay, WHICH PART OF THE CONVERSATION TELLS YOU SAMUEL WAS CONFRONTING KOK WEI? I tell you what a TYPICAL confrontation is like online.
-
A: EH EH CH** B*I OI, YOU THINK YOUR FRIEND ACT BIG ISSIT?!!?!
B: Huh? Mee Rebus?
-
THAT'S A FREAKING CONFRONTATION. OK lah, Samuel asking Kok Wei if his friend was acting big, MAY seem like a confrontation, but look hard enough :) Furthermore, your friend, Ah Hui (a.k.a Kok Wei) is lucky enough I didn't talk to him today. LOL, you know why? Because the fun of seeing his face when he walked past me just now and he didn't even dare to look me straight in the eye and do something to piss me off while I started at him, was already a thrilling experience. But you know I could "confront'' him if I wanted to.
-
Sharon's Blog, Second Paragraph (actually there are no paragraphs):
Anyway, from what i see/heard, Kokwei did not backstab Samuel. Yes, Samuel might have really done alot of things for Kokwei. I wont have comments on this as i wasn't there to witness. However, eventhough i only started to be close with Kokwei this year, i truly believed and i can comfirm that he is not that kind of person who will backstab friends. You might think that he's my friend and that's why I'm siding for him. But know something? There is surely a reason for everyone's actions. Ask yourself, if someone didn't provoke you, would you have said things that shouldn't be said?
-
You truly believed (so you don't believe him now?) he won't backstab his friends? Are you freaking sure? You know how I see it? I see him backstabbing his past friends so he could hang out with you guys. Of course, he didn't backstab any of you, since well, he backstabbed Samuel already and, somewhere in your head, you thought that wasn't backstabbing because you hated Samuel anyway. I truly believe Samuel wouldn't backstab his friends because well, we all know him, we respect him and we believe him. Uh, what stupid question is this, "Ask yourself, if someone didn't provoke you, would you have said things that shouldn't be said?". HUH?!
-
Can I just rephrase your sentence? I think what you're trying to mean is this, "If anyone did not provoke you, would you say things that weren't meant to be said?". Of course I wouldn't. But, I've done it. I've said things to people in my class (things that shouldn't have been said) when they didn't provoke me at all. But I'm smart enough not to cause major trouble. So hell yeah, why would I provoke the person when the person did not provoke me at all? Are you trying to say Samuel provoked Kok Wei first? If you think that way, oh boy I seriously think you SHOULD ASK YOUR FRIENDS AGAIN. I don't think they are telling you the truth, eh?
-
Sharon's Blog, Third Paragraph (there are no paragraphs):
By the way, I have read the tag! Nurul claimed that she's not criticising me, but it might not be true. She has no right to ask me to back off when firstly, she was a stranger to me. Secondly, I did not say anything negative about her. Thirdly, i did not ask her to stop her comments regarding what you said about me untill now.
You said yourself ''it's because Zafirah talked to Kokwei loudly about Samuel, so Samuel confronted Kokwei online.'' Since you said it yourself that it was Zafirah that talked to Kokwei about Samuel, then why is Samuel confronting Kokwei instead of Zafirah? Get it now? Yeah, although Kokwei did not said anything when Zafirah told him about Samuel, but he isn't in the wrong. He can't stop her from saying that. So, for this, Samuel was in the wrong.Anyway, go ahead and laugh at Tresharene post! I don't give a damn!
-
LOL! Who the hell are you to think IT MIGHT NOT BE TRUE? HAHAHAHA! You seriously have to stop talking crap lah. And FYI, she has EVERY freaking right to ask you to back off when firstly, she's my best friend (twin -- you know like WHEN YOU HELP EACH OTHER, when one's in a fight, you'll help and NOT SIT DOWN AND MUNCH AWAY) and you insulted me, (and you're so lucky she didn't insult you) so she's just asking you to back off. You're lucky she didn't insult you even when you insulted me. So a nice warning, like back off, is already considered A GOOD WAY TO TELL YOU TO SHUT UP.
-
Oh oh haha, I may have said Samuel confronted Kok Wei, but I'M SURE ALL OF YOU HAVE SEEN THE SCREENSHOT ABOVE. So, it doesn't seem like a harsh confrontation, right?! Oh by the way, YOU A BIT WEIRD LEH. How do you know Samuel didn't confront Zafirah? Were you there? PLEASE. Samuel received a call from Zafirah. That's why something big happened on Friday. That's why you opened your big mouth. That's why I retaliated on Facebook. That's why you replied on your blog. That's why we're freaking having this stupid cyberwar. And yet, you still think you're on the winning end. GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT LAH. How many times must I tell you, GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT?
-
"Yeah, although Kokwei did not said anything when Zafirah told him about Samuel, but he isn't in the wrong. He can't stop her from saying that." Are you like, disturbed? Kok Wei sure couldn't control Zafirah's mouth. But what did Kok Wei do online? SEE THE SCREENSHOT. Don't talk rots. "So for this, Samuel ISN'T IN THE WRONG. Kok Wei is." SO THERE.
-
Irrelevant sentence: Anyway, go ahead and laugh at Tresharene post! I don't give a damn!
-
Go figure why it's irrelevant. Come on, if you don't care, why type it out?
-
Sharon's Blog, Fourth Paragraph (there are no paragraphs):
And to Samuel, or 'Jay' , you said '' i just felt that i needed to tell my friends about what he felt about them''. I'm not saying that you shouldn't tell your friends what he said. But, don't you feel a little guilty for causing this problem? If you had not confronted Kokwei online, would he have said that? Ask yourself also, if you were Kokwei, and your friend confronted you online for what the other friend of yours had told you about him, what would your reply be?
-
In fact, he shouldn't feel guilty for this problem, BUT YOU GUYS SHOULD. Hahaha! Because of your mouth, your best friend got into a fight. Ask yourself, why did you sit down while you let your best friend get scolded, insulted, beaten? Don't you feel guilty? You should have used your energy rather than let it be converted into glycogen. Whether Samuel confronted Kok Wei or not, it still didn't change the fact that Kok Wei insulted his friends, which could be everyone or one of us.
-
Sharon's Blog, Fifth Paragraph (there are no paragraphs)
Anyway, yeah, you might say that i accused you of pretending. I don't mind if you want to continue this act of denial. I did not say you pretended to be a Pineapple head, so don't put words into my mouth. Ask yourself, have you ever caused me & a friend of mine to quarrel? I can help you answer that. The answer is YES! You caused her to see me as a friend of hers for 4 yrs as a person whom aren't trustworthy. You caused her to think that I'm the one who made her friend ignore her as her friend was a little angry with her. I shall not say who the 'her' refers to as i didn't want to drag people down into the issue. Although this matter was already over, but trust me, I know what she's thinking. Okay, maybe you might not know what you've actually told her caused all this to happen, but still don't you think you are a little at fault?
Enough said. Go and think through what i have said. Nobody wants trouble especially when it's close to the exams. If you want to continue to play along, fine!
-
Blah blah blah blah. No, you go and think through what you have said cos what you're saying = nonsense. Too bad, the only person who wanted trouble was you, because let's just be super super frank. If you hadn't opened your mouth and said something about Samuel, none of this would have happened. We would all prove people wrong, and by that, they wouldn't think of us as childish people. LOL :) But yeah, I'm childish. Heh! And yeah, this is my respone, if you want to admit defeat or whatever, FINE!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.