Sunday, October 18, 2009

Meet Me Halfway


So I was shitting and I swear I couldn't shit when I suddenly saw this poster right around my eye level.
Change in frequency of bowel motion e.g. constipation. YES. Feeling of incomplete defaecation. YES. HAHAHA. So I was freaked out. :P


Wow YW, your tummy's very disturbing.




My BIOLOGY NOTES! And here are the following pictures to bore you!
Super-summarized notes on Respiration, Nutrition and Transport in Plants..
Nutrition in Animals...
Everything about the eye...
-
Reproduction in plants and humans... The male reproductive system is a little bit screwed up. I KNOW YOU SPAMMERS OR SHARON OR WHOEVER WILL SAY IT'S MINE. HAR-HAR, NOT FUNNY.
LOL SEE MY DRAWING ON THE MALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM. DAMN FUNNY. OK, that's Transport in Mammals.
Sorry, didn't do justice to females. My drawing of the Female Reproductive System's much more screwed up. See the rectum! It looks disfigured! HAHAHA!
--
Then there's notes on DNA and inheritance.
Ecology and nervous and hormonal systems...
--
LOL EH STOP FOCUSING ON MY CROTCH. I know it looks obscene but I didn't realize until now!!!
Wee so fun. LOL!
-
I KNOW, ENVIRONMENTALISTS WILL HATE ME. But I don't give a f**k. The problem is, HOW CAN I JUST USE A SHEET TO WIPE MY ASS? PLUS, IT'S SO FREAKING HARD TO PULL. IF I USE LOTS OF STRENGTH, IT'LL TEAR. Just copy Starbucks or McDonald's, make it easy to take but warn us. LOL (like that's helping at all..)
YW being the distracted one. :)
-
ALRIGHT. I didn't go for tuition today, I wasn't in a really good mood to sit down through 2 hours of English. Not that English tuition is boring, it's not, in fact, it's super fun and funny. But I guess, that's the reason why I didn't go -- that I don't intend to laugh. I didn't feel like laughing this morning but anyways, met up with Samuel and Yong Wei to study at TTSH's Starbucks Coffee! Hahahaha! We ate at Kopitiam and had snacks at Old Chang Kee, then it was full-speed studying. Before we knew it, it was evening. YW, as usual, couldn't sit still and kept walking out every FIVE MINUTES. And I literally meant without exaggerating, EVERY FIVE MINUTES.
-
Anyway! I've completed Biology long ago, today I've just completed Chemistry! The next I would be doing would be Humanities. Yuck, I hate Humanities. There's so much to write and understand. F&N too but at least the content is easier to digest. As for Maths, I have written cards filled with formulas already, but something tells me I'm missing out on a few chapters. Shall work on that again. And English, I already have formats for the Paper One written on those cards, I guess all I need to do now is build up my vocabulary. I swear it's weak. Either that or I'm not in the right frame of mind to be plucking words from my vocabulary. But I do know a lot. So the only problem is whether I can like remember it on the day of the paper.
-
Other than that, things should go according to my study plan. Yes, I try to make a few changes here and there but I guess it's partially working. Whatever anyway. LOL! After studying, I didn't really have the mood to go home, since well, I'm not talking to my Mom at all. In fact, both of my parents. I don't intend to and I feel I have every right to be mad at them. Don't be so kaypoh and ask why. I just want to make them pay. Enough sulking, tuition tomorrow at 5 p.m. and another English tuition at 7.30 p.m. More pimples are coming up, =) Meet my new pimples, Lyla, Isabel, Sandra, Tracy, Twinkle and Fancy! I will take care of each of you de, don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.