MOLLY!
Random. Some curve ahead. And I swear I don't know what you're thinking.
--
OK, I look at it and read the notes everyday! HAHAHA! Yes, I'm still touched, guys!
Daryll Ong's very own Hor Fun for Ms Sim! HAHAHA! It was surprisingly nice. LOL! Sorry, I just had to add that adjective.
Pitiful jealous Aiden. For his sake, his sitting on my lap now while I'm stroking him with my other hand.
Meet Molly in a ball. Thanks Tricia! I LOVE YOU! Hahaha she gave me shampoo, bedding (full package) and this yellow ball! :)
I tried to make Aiden bond with Molly. Turned out alright. Just that when Molly was running around on the floor in the ball, Aiden probably got scared and barked and made Molly shit, when which I immediately knew Molly was afraid, so I placed her back in her cage :) Cage sounds crude. HOME SHALL BE IT!

This too!
SUPER ADORABLE LAH!
HAHAHA! Hey, surprisingly, school today wasn't bad, just that I survived three hours of Humanities, an hour of Maths and English, three hours of Science. Not bad for a Thursday. Although I've slept in like three periods, I can still pretty much catch up, I guess. Alright, TGIF. School till 12 as usual, Maths re-exam till possibly 2 (because I didn't turn up on Tuesday (29th September where there was the Maths re-exam). Then I'd be studying with Nurul tomorrow. Tuitions these weekend with Jasmine & Yong Wei. YW's got a new idea for his camera. Can't wait to film! HAHAHA! 'O' Levels is just 21 days away and I can LITERALLY SCREAM. I'm super stressed out and yet I'm blogging. GAHHHH! What happened to setting some rules? It's not too late to start. Which is why, STUDY TIME TOMORROW. Good night! :) Oh, BEFORE YOU GO. Here are NINE videos for you to take a look at! :)
-
-
-
-
-
-
THEN I FED MOLLY SOME CHEESE! THIS IS THE CUTEST SHOT OF HER! :)
-
BYE!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.