Sharon had to reply on my tagboard, instead of her blog. Aiyo, so troublesome, CAN? OK! I'll do your dirty work la. FOR NOW NIA. Let's start with ze... FIRST ENTRY. Uh, by the way, quote doesn't sound right. But whatever, I think I just woke up so I think quote doesn't sound right, OR, your English is horrible that I really am used to thinking whatever you say is wrong. No offense. And yeah, NONE TAKEN. Here's why...-
First Entry: regarding ur first quote of my post, im saying bout samuel.cause he always act so innocent whereas others are the bad guys.its ok if he knw.lols.
-
Hello to you again. Let me rephrase your FIRST QUOTE. Regarding to the first quote of my post, I'm talking about Samuel, because he has been acting so innocent whereas the rest are bad guys. It is OK if he knows, laugh out loud suckers (lols). Hmm. What makes you think Samuel is acting innocent? I've known him since Secondary One and last I checked I thought I was the only one being NOT innocent. Hahahahaha! Oh, so you're saying the rest of the people in your clique are bad guys? I see. I see. Very interesting. I didn't know you felt that way about your clique. Ai seh! Kudos to you, with love, XOXO.
-
Second Entry: btw,i dint say YOU GUYS are jealous.im saying samuel is jealous.wads the reason,he knows himself very well.as for the word 'heads'.yea,i spelled wrongly.so? don tell me u don make mistakes when typing.
-
Let me do the honor of rephrasing your sentence. Please note your spelling (probably, not so bad lah, I can give you 6 stars), sentence structure (3 upon 10 -- FAIL), wrong usage of words (2 upon 10 -- FAIL) must be taken into account even when you're typing on a tagboard. I think some practise would be good for you. And yeah, try to find some mistakes when I'm typing in this post. I make sure my posts do not have any mistakes. Yes, that's right, I read through my long essayish posts, I make sure there aren't mistakes. So, I'm not saying I don't make mistakes when typing, in fact, I FREAKING DO. But, the problem is whether you are hardworking enough to check :) Are you sure you spelt it wrongly or...? Haha never mind. FYI, Samuel told me about the difference between hanging out with you guys and hanging out with us guys. Trust me, it's a huge difference. So I think whether he's jealous or not, we don't care, I wonder who was the one who left him out of your group, because that person made his life better :) I mean, NO OFFENSE, if you guys included him in your clique, he'd be bored to death. Try to come up with recreational activities or some sort. Ban daily activities like arcade or LAN gaming. That's so Primary School. But of course, if you want to play ONCE in a while, it's alright, just like I do. I play arcade games once in a while, I have never played in a cybercafe before but I'll try one day.
Let me do the honor of rephrasing your sentence. Please note your spelling (probably, not so bad lah, I can give you 6 stars), sentence structure (3 upon 10 -- FAIL), wrong usage of words (2 upon 10 -- FAIL) must be taken into account even when you're typing on a tagboard. I think some practise would be good for you. And yeah, try to find some mistakes when I'm typing in this post. I make sure my posts do not have any mistakes. Yes, that's right, I read through my long essayish posts, I make sure there aren't mistakes. So, I'm not saying I don't make mistakes when typing, in fact, I FREAKING DO. But, the problem is whether you are hardworking enough to check :) Are you sure you spelt it wrongly or...? Haha never mind. FYI, Samuel told me about the difference between hanging out with you guys and hanging out with us guys. Trust me, it's a huge difference. So I think whether he's jealous or not, we don't care, I wonder who was the one who left him out of your group, because that person made his life better :) I mean, NO OFFENSE, if you guys included him in your clique, he'd be bored to death. Try to come up with recreational activities or some sort. Ban daily activities like arcade or LAN gaming. That's so Primary School. But of course, if you want to play ONCE in a while, it's alright, just like I do. I play arcade games once in a while, I have never played in a cybercafe before but I'll try one day.
-
Of course, TIP #2: Don't try to make a HUGE change in 'fun activities' like suntanning, are you sure the rest want a new tan? Or do they like the sand? The sea? The hot sun? The tanning oil? I know how Yi Ping loves to suntan, hey YP, one day come join us lah when we're suntanning. Your other clique friends might not like to suntan, pity you lah, come join us please. We'd love to have someone who loves suntanning. Back to the point, make sure everyone agrees to it. 'Anything' coming from a nerd may mean, "I'm too scared to say no", but "Anything" coming from a person like me, a person like Daryll, a person like Jasmine, a person like, heck, anyone from our group, means, "I'm up for ANYTHING". So, take my advice, if they say YES, then go there. But I think they'll say YES only for lan-gaming and arcade right? Are there other things that they like to do? Trust me, when there's Eugene Syn, there's great advice.
-
Third Entry: so wad if we do our own stuffs whenever we go out? tats only during the journey but still we did have our own way of fun.laughs.then do u have to eat,go toilet,slp all together to be called 'UNITED'?
-
Hahaha, you sure or not? I don't believe you. Bleah! Uh one question, why your laugh is, "LAUGHS". So people tell you jokes, you'll be like instead of, "HA HA HA HA HA", you'll be like, "LAUGHS LAUGHS LAUGHS LAUGHS LAUGHS"? Very funny way of laughing. Admire you for that. It's so cliche, I almost wanted to try it. NOT. LOL, uh firstly, yes, we all eat together. Secondly, yes, MOST OF US go to the toilet together, some wait outside when they don't have any emergencies. Sleep all together? Yeah, if we got chalet, we will sleep together mah. Then what?! LAME. United in your case is what? One eat at one restaurant, then the other say, "After you eat, I go eat at McDonald's", then the third say, "After you eat at McDonald's, I go Mos Burger okay?"? Is that how you define UNITED? Of course we all eat together lah! PLEASE. Talk logically if you want to shoot back. Makes us all laugh louder.
-
Fourth Entry: im trying to say tat ur actions sometime make ppl think tat u r a gay.my 'obvious' here refers to the actions made by u tat results in ppl saying u look like gay..lols.but i don mean it.
-
LOL! Yeah, I admit, people think I'm gay. People think the way I behave is gay, the way I talk is gay (is it true? Hahaha), the way I present myself is gay. Haha but I can't help it. Hello! I'm not trying to blame my female friends here because you girls are the best and I LOVEEEE YOU. But, come on, I have so many friends who are girls, don't you think a little feminism may have been injected into me? I mean, FACE IT, if you've been eating and eating and eating Mee Rebus for like a long time, then suddenly you eat Kong Bak Pau, you feel a little bit weird that you're not using cutlery right? So people would think you're the kind who eats only Mee Rebus. Study this theory, it's very effective. Haha, but yeah, I admit people tell me I look gay. SO?! HAHAHAHA! It's just like, a girl hanging out with guys till she becomes boyish. And face it, I'm not so bad for someone who thinks I'm gay. There are worst who literally walk, talk and express themselves gayishly. You just can't help but think I'm a handsome straight guy who mixes with girls ( and guys -- notice I have guys friends too?) so I get a little bit feminine, and you call me gay.
-
And FYI, I came from a single-sex school. There were so many gays that there would be one who would be your friend. That's the influence. LOL, just like how you mix with people who eat a lot, the way you present yourself, makes people think you eat a lot. LAUGHS, BUT I DON'T MEAN IT. Don't be so lame lah. At least pick on my pimples, can!? I'VE BEEN WAITING ON THAT, and not the way you think I'm gay. I've heard enough of that already. Come on, shoot the pimples!
-
Fifth Entry: just like u laughing over the nickname 'ah hui',im oso laughing over ur actions as sometimes it can be really funny.mayb u don realise.but tats what i felt.no offense.
-
Hahaha, AH HUI IS STILL FUNNY THOUGH. I mean seriously, you call a guy AH HUI ah? HAHAHAHA! Yeah, it's also like how I'm laughing at how much you eat and how fat you look as sometimes it can seriously be FREAKING FUNNY, that you don't realize I've been laughing at you while you're laughing at me thinking my actions are really funny. But that's what I feel. NO OFFENSE. HAHAHAHAHA!
-
Sixth Entry: anw,i dint wanna poke my nose into tis issue.calling samuel pineapple head was merely a joke.as for why i post bout this issue cause u started saying bout my grp in fb first.
-
Uh HELLO HELLO HELLO?! Who was the two GUNG-HO people who shouted in class, telling Ms Yang who was at fault and shit stuffs? HELLOOO, WHO?!?!?!?! Wah, this entry made me quite pissed. It's like you're acting that I started it when in ACTUAL FREAKING FACT, YOU TWO STARTED THIS. It's not my fault whether I want to do it online or not. If you want I can say it in class about you guys too, but a pity, I wasn't there. I'm sure I may have started this war in the CYBERWORLD, but in reality, you guys said some stuffs in class. Too bad I don't have proof but trust me, I'll get witnesses. Your nose not sharp enough to poke into issues, because you ARE ALREADY A BUSYBODY, like me. Cheers! Uh hello, calling Samuel a Pineapple Head was merely a joke? If you think we can let you off for just telling a "JOKE", here's the thing, I CAN ALSO SAY MY FACEBOOK STATUSES WERE A JOKE. Wanna try me? Don't give me stupid shit crap about telling jokes okay. And Pineapple Head sounds better than Ah Hui. SERIOUSLY. You've got a range there. Like, you can come up with good nicknames and then BAD ONES the next moment. Work on it. I prefer you to work on your creativity in nicknames to correcting your English. Because there's already no hope in your EL.
Sixth Entry: anw,i dint wanna poke my nose into tis issue.calling samuel pineapple head was merely a joke.as for why i post bout this issue cause u started saying bout my grp in fb first.
-
Uh HELLO HELLO HELLO?! Who was the two GUNG-HO people who shouted in class, telling Ms Yang who was at fault and shit stuffs? HELLOOO, WHO?!?!?!?! Wah, this entry made me quite pissed. It's like you're acting that I started it when in ACTUAL FREAKING FACT, YOU TWO STARTED THIS. It's not my fault whether I want to do it online or not. If you want I can say it in class about you guys too, but a pity, I wasn't there. I'm sure I may have started this war in the CYBERWORLD, but in reality, you guys said some stuffs in class. Too bad I don't have proof but trust me, I'll get witnesses. Your nose not sharp enough to poke into issues, because you ARE ALREADY A BUSYBODY, like me. Cheers! Uh hello, calling Samuel a Pineapple Head was merely a joke? If you think we can let you off for just telling a "JOKE", here's the thing, I CAN ALSO SAY MY FACEBOOK STATUSES WERE A JOKE. Wanna try me? Don't give me stupid shit crap about telling jokes okay. And Pineapple Head sounds better than Ah Hui. SERIOUSLY. You've got a range there. Like, you can come up with good nicknames and then BAD ONES the next moment. Work on it. I prefer you to work on your creativity in nicknames to correcting your English. Because there's already no hope in your EL.
-
Seventh Entry: as for the duty tat part,im refering to samuel.not you.think he knows what incident im talking about.thats all i wanna clarify.lols.anw,ask ur friends to stop these insults when i said nth bout them!
-
Yeah, I realized you were referring to Samuel, because he told me what you meant by your special QUOTES. But just one thing I want to clarify. Not saying everyone likes me but let me get this clear to your head, not many like you either and I didn't like you until Yi Ping was my friend so I gave you a chance to be my friend (I know you'll say, "who needs you to be my friend?"), but, just because Samuel didn't like you and didn't want to send you home, you're not happy? How girlish is that. Oh.. or did you have a crush on him? Hmmm? Hahahaha! I mean, why get so uptight that people don't want to send you home? It's just walking home alone, giving yourself some 'alone' time to think. Haha, they wanna insult, they insult lah. You're so called insulting the group already, just like how I'm insulting you but in actual fact, your group is affected. I didn't say anything about your group as well, so why is YP tagging? Don't talk crap can. I may have asked you to respond to my post but at least, before you type, think properly. Good luck for your Practicals, Sharon.
-
Please lah, we're all 17 years old. A little too childish for this?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.