Saturday, October 17, 2009

Firing Squads Don't Understand

Thanks Nurul Amirah for putting me up at your house for like the whole day. Your welcome. Haha, she's right beside me now and we're watching what, Disney Channel, something? I did some questions on Maths from a binded stack of papers Nurul had. Her Mom was really nice for cooking a wonderful dinner (I just realised Nurul takes her dinner at 5 p.m, I thought it was some late lunch or something. Or is it me or am I just not being my usual self that I can't think well? Nurul's thinking, I can't think anyway. :P She just said she agreed) and lunch.
-
I've been cooped up here for the whole day, trying to figure things out and running away from my problems. I know I'll have to be home so I can promise you guys I'll be home. LOL? Anyway, yeah I did nothing much, just sleeping on Nurul's couch and burping and farting and watching TV. Time flies when you're depressed. But one thing's for sure, I'm feeling okay now, just that when I think of the firing squad back at home, I feel really stressed out and uncertain. Who would have thought something like this would be an enormous problem the next moment? But, I'll stand strong :) For now, I just want to waste time. It's the 'O' Levels around the corner and such problems arising ain't aiding in my preparation at all.
-
My hair is in a mess, I stink, I have not taken a shower, I have not brushed my teeth yet and my face is incredibly dirty with new pimples to welcome. So yeah, ALL OF THESE ARE THE LEAST OF MY WORRIES. Someone tell me how do I face my parents, heck, my family? It's hard but I'm willing to be given some suggestions. Once again, thanks to those for concerns and Nurul especially for letting me come by your house and just kill time. I deeply appreciate it! Bye everybuddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.